Thanks phone a mommy!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
phoneamommysbabycam

Thanks phone a mommy!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Phone a mommy,

Thanks so much for all the love, nurturing and acceptance you have shown me so many times. It is good to come here and get to chat with all you wonderful ladies about my need to be diapered and also how I love to go over a mommy's lap for a good spanking.
I really appreciate you accepting me for who I am and also not judging me but loving me just like any loving, nurturing mommy would to a little one. I love the sweet words you say to me as you diaper me into a new bambinos diaper. I love the nurturing and love as you take me over your lap for a much needed spanking and tell me you spank me out of love.
I thank Mommy Madison and Mommy Maggy for coming up with this website and all the work each of you phone a mommies do to make me feel welcome. Now I haven't had the blessing of calling all the ladies at phone a mommy but have probably talked to at least half of the ladies here.
Each of my phone calls have been so memorable and not only have now several mommies to love on me but even more than that count a lot of you as dear friends. Mommy Lauren, you are such an amazing mommy to me and love knowing you. Mommy Sara, thanks for putting a smile on my face and all the fun on the spaceship with you. Mommy Scarlet, thanks for being so helpful to me and loving me. Thanks to Sitter Stacie for always making me laugh and for being the first phone a mommy I called. Thanks to Mommy Crissy for being super sweet to me and diapering me so well. Thanks to Mommy Lizabeth for being my southern mommy who gives a very loving but stern spanking when needed.
Thanks so much for all the hard work and just want to thank you for loving me so much, I am truly blessed and do call phone a mommy a second home to me. Thanks!
DLMommyJosie

Post by DLMommyJosie »

Image for being a kind sweet friend to all of us.
Miss Cate

Post by Miss Cate »

Thank you Cammie, for giving me hugs and cheering me up when I am feeling down:) I appreciate it SOOOOO much sweetie!
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I love taking care of all you aby's
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"