Another weather rant =P

Are you mad or upset and have no one to vent to? Come here, we will listen and give you advice.
brian

Another weather rant =P

Post by brian »

Well, this isn't so much about hot or cold. More about the weather reporting on TV & the radio. Soon as it's hot, even for a day, "oh when are we going to get a break from this heat"? Rain, no rain, windy, calm, always this dramatic teasers on "when are we going to get a break"?

Drives me crazy. Where I live we've had to conserve water during some summers. Then the news acts like the world is coming to end after less than a day of rain. Learning to ignore them because in my mind it's all a ratings ploy to watch or listen to their news program.
Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

LOL! I'm with you Brian. The weather is what it is - stop making it so melodramatic and just report it honestly and truthfully. I hate when they start a stampede to the grocery store with a looming storm (it always turns out to be nothing, lol).
Heart felt kisses,

Ella
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I live in California where we are always praying for rain,but as soon as it does wefreak out so your right Brian.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"