What types of abie stories do you all enjoy most?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.

What do you like most?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:32 pm

loving abie/mommy themed
40%
strict dommy mommy themed
20%
curious sitter watches you themed
20%
diapered humiliation themed
No votes
diapered non humiliation themed
20%

Total votes: 5
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

What types of abie stories do you all enjoy most?

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I have learned a little bit about what some of you like through the posts you make, and the stories you write. Those that read my blog or know me know that I love writing them too. I am wondewring what type you like most. I am going to add a poll to this because I love the polls. :)
if I didn't cover what you like feel free to jump in and tell me . :D
Glen

Post by Glen »

umm.. I cant decide.. i like a variety of stories and it often depends on the mood I am in on the day..

I often enjoy stories where an unwitting man gets turned into a baby be that through means of blackmail or hypnotizing him but then again i love loving stories too where the mommy is a caring motherly figure and brings the delights of being diapered and cared for to the person.

I also enjoy stories that involve baby sitters who decide to have fun with those they are in charge of. And one must not forget .. stories where the woman is in diapers.. mm they can be just as exciting.

so I am one of those who just cant make up my mind.. i love all the stories.. and often when there is a bit in a story that doesnt quite work for me.. i just use my imagination and rewrite it in my mind until it does.

lots of love
Baby Glen xxx :wink:
Illusions are usually better than reality but only when we believe in them...
roch879

Post by roch879 »

Dang i like all 5 options for stories!, but i do have to say the ones when someone forced and the humiliation stories are my favorites.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Thank you Glen and Roch for your replies.
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Well, it's no secret to those of you who have read my stories and posts over the past few months, that I tend to love the "loving mommy, poopy baby" type of stories, where I am a real infant, filling my pants in front of a loving mommy. :D

Another type of ab story that I enjoy, is the "phy/mental regression" kind of story. That is, where a man, or a little boy, is turned into a real infant or toddler by use of magic, drugs, time travel, or high-tech methods.

In those stories, the man, or little boy is regressed against his will, but once he's back in diapers, and in the care of a loving mommy, he soon forgets about his old life, and enjpys the simple life of a baby.

By the way, the largest collection of ab/dl stories on the web, is ran by a guy named "Deeker", who is an ab/dl himself. There are probably no fewer then 2.000 stories on his site, and it's all FREE. In fact, I told Maddy about him, and she talked to Deeker, and he put this web site on his links section, directing babies to phoneamommy.

Check out his links section as well as stories and surveys, I think you will be impressed by the scope of his story collection. :D
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

Good question--I'm curious too...

Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Well Ella, it seems we have a mix but the voting shows loving mommy/abie stories in the majority.
chlorobaby

stories

Post by chlorobaby »

I like reading all types of the 5 options but I must admit I love the kidnapped / forced stories
Chloroform me with tissues and im yours
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Re: stories

chlorobaby wrote:I like reading all types of the 5 options but I must admit I love the kidnapped / forced stories
I tried to add an option like that to the poll. I think I tried to add too many.Thanks for your input chlorobaby.
camaykid

favorite theme

Post by camaykid »

I couldn't figure out how to register my vote for the choices in this poll, but it would be a blend of the loving abie/mommy theme and the strict dommy mommy. I have always been really into a story that starts with some strict discipline and maybe some forced diapering for humiliation, then it slowly turns into a loving abie and mommy theme as she teaches her baby to love and accept this role and she encourages her baby to discover the joys of being her pet. But I have to admit, the ever-present possibility of Mommy's strict discipline adds a spicy dynamic to the sweet side (for me, anyway). :)

Dougie/Camie
The Camay Kid
never too late to be a kid
naughtyboyutah

Spanking themed stories for me!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

For me, the kind of storylines that I like are when the mommy is dealing out some discipline to deal with a naughty boy. I love any story that deals with a mommy spanking her child due to not behaving but spanking the child not in a hostile manner but in a loving way but spanking to help teach a lesson to the misbehaving boy.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I was looking at the poll..what is a ...curious sitter watches you story? From my sitting experiences it's usually the curious little one is watching me lol. Those stinkers lol. Anyway, does anyone have a story like that? Where the sitter watches you? if so, please share I would love to read it, and then draw up a plan and act on it...so watch OUT lol. Gosh I'm so bad.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

You know I do not remember exactly what I meant by that Stacie. I think I meant like a baby sitter who is curious about a big baby that wears diapers. What is it like to change such a diaper?
Glen

Post by Glen »

I thought maybe you meant a curious baby sitter who found out about a person's secret by snooping around and looking where they shouldn't ...

:P
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

I suppose it could have been that also Glen. Many ways to take it.
PottyPants

Post by PottyPants »

Wow Mommy Scarlet, very good question. :) I would have to say I like them all. I don't know that I can vote for just one. :D
Mommy, I made a big :oops: present :oops: for you.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Then you did the right thing by simply posting sweetie. :lol: Thank you for your answer.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

*gasp* Babysitters don't sneak around and try to find out bad things about people! Geez. We just spank or tickle, or hang them by their plastic panties in the closet until they tell us.
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Glen

Post by Glen »

lol.. remind me never to cross you stacie.. :lol:
mikey

Post by mikey »

Glen wrote:lol.. remind me never to cross you stacie.. :lol:
It doesnt hurt that bad :P