my first story

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
babyricky

my first story

Post by babyricky »

I recently recievd alot of money and decided to hire a maid/assistant to help me with my daily chores. Being a single dad has been hard and i thought having someone to help out would be wonderful. As I interviewed the applicants, I was attracted to one. She had long curly dark hair and in our talks i found out that she had just became a mother and her husband left her when she was pregnant. I asked her how old her child was and she told me he was 1 and in daycare during the day. I told her my daughter was 3 and in daycare also. After a few weeks of working for me i gave her a key to come and go as she needed. What Cindy didnt know that i was an adultbaby and was really thinking of a way to get her to participate and let me suckle those wonderful breasts of hers.
So one Friday night my mother offered to babysit my daughter so i could go out and have fun. Well i wasnt in the mood to go out and i really dont like to party so i went home and daipered myself and had some fun in them and went to sleep thinking how i could get Cindy to baby me. As i slept soundly i was woken by the sound of something banging in the kitchen. Completly forgetting i was diapered, I was wondering who the hell was in my house. I grabbed my baseball bat and headed for the kitchen.There was Cindy, and she turned around and dropped a glass when she saw me. She said "what the hell are you wearing? Is that a diaper!" I turned bright red. She was wearing a tight halter top where her breasts were just barely being contained. As I looked into her face, it was from a disgust look to a wicked smile.
As I went to go to my room, she grabbed my hand, turned me around and slid two fingers into my diaper. It seems you are a little wet, pehaps baby is hungry. She led me over to the couch, and layed me across her lap.She lifted her top up and glided her suclent nipple to my mouth. As i suckled her, i was hoping this wasn't a dream. She glided her hand over my head and gently played with my hair and asked me "Does my baby have to go poo poo. Its ok if you do, mommy will take care of you." I couldnt beleive this. I layed there feeling so at ease, I lost my control and started filling my diapers and a big smile came across Cindy's face and she said "thats my baby."
After i was done nursing, she took me into the bedroom, and got the babywipes, lotion, and babypowder. I showed her where i kept my diapers and she unfastened the tapes and pulled the diaper down. She follwed by grabbing some babywipes and cleaned my bottom and gently wiped my groin. She poured some baby lotion in her hand and rubbed it in. As I looked up at her she had a huge smile. I didnt realized my penis was standing at attention. "Well i wont get you diapered up properly untill i do something about this." So she rubbed my penis untill i blew my load. "thats my good boy" She grabbed some more wipes and cleaned up my cum and sprinkled babypowder on me and rubbed it in. I was in heaven, i couldnt beleive this was going on. After she breastfed me, she had to change me again.
She said "I have a special treat for my baby". After she got my diaper off, she proceded to get on top of me and ride me like a bucking bronco. We had a wonderful 4 hours together but i had to get my daughter and she had to get her son.
A couple day have passed since i have seen Cindy. One day i came home from dropping my daughter off at school and she was over. Not knowing if it was a dream or not i decided to act like nothing happened. I said "hi, how are you." and she responded, "I'm doing well my baby boy." I nearly passed out, i couldnt beleive she said that. I was so gald it wasnt a dream. She told me that she really had to talk to me about something, and i said sure. " i want to say sorry for not being here for a few days." I said "not a problem." . She continued " i was thinking about what i did to you and i know you didn't ask me to do it and it was my maternial instincts comming out and i felt like i crossed the line." I said "do not worry about it. it was fine and there was no problem." She smiled again and said "it felt nice to have somone to care for and she enjoyed herself." and i replied the same way. Then i seen a light in her eyes. I asked what whats on her mind. She told me she wa hoping to play with me again and on more a consistant basis. So having the extra rooms i had i asked her if she would like to move in and she said she would love to. And we had a lot of fun together and our baby times got more intense. And we lived happily ever after.
MommyAng

Post by MommyAng »

Oh wow what an excellent story you have written here. It kept my attention all the way through. Very nice and thank you for sharing.
Mom Gina

Post by Mom Gina »

:D Nice! :D
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Thank you for sharing that Baby Ricky, it was a pleasure to read.