Mommy Maggy's Sweet Sissy ABies!

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
MommyMaggy

Mommy Maggy's Sweet Sissy ABies!

Post by MommyMaggy »

I have SO much fun with my little sissy abies. I LOVES\ dressing them in little sundresses with matching panties that cover their diapies and playing with them!

Mommy Maggy
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

OOOH Mommy Maggy you are talking my languge. I love dress up too. heehee. And I hear you have a lovely assortment of nice dresses for all the sissies.
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

Ooh, it sounds like the two of you are my kind of Mommies. :P Every sissy would be lucky to have you guys look after them.

By the way, mind if I ask an age-old question? Is it possible for women to be sissies?
mommysara
Mommy

Post by mommysara »

Women sissies, that is an interesting idea. Maybe if being a sissy is about being very feminine and a woman that is not normally super duper feminine acts that way she is being a sissy? I'm not sure! What do some of the other mommies think?
(((hugs))), kisses, and very wet diapers!
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

Interesting question re: female sissies

I think that being a sissy is different for everyone but one common denominator is the feminine element. Femininity is usually associated with women but I think femininity and masculinity are social, not biological.

What does that mean?

It means anyone can be a sissy, regardless of their physical sex if they enjoy exaggerated forms of femininity or do anything else that they identify as having to do with being a sissy.

That said, I don't think the word would have the same kinds of connotations for a woman as for a man in this culture.

Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

Thank you for your answers and I'd be glad to hear the other Mommies' opinions too. :)

I kind of agree. While sissies may represent something ultimately feminine, not all women (and I don't mean this to sound harsh) aren't exactly feminine too. Still being womanly and reasonably feminine, true, but a nice black suit and heels for work is a far cry from that frilly pink dress and matching diaper cover that the young lady slips on in the evening. :P

There's definitely a big difference, is my point, between regular feminine and sissy feminine, so it wouldn't surprise me if the ratio of women who enjoyed being sissybabies was the same as it is for men.
Naughty Nanny Ella wrote:That said, I don't think the word would have the same kinds of connotations for a woman as for a man in this culture.
I suspect you're correct, Nanny Ella, given that "sissy" is a less unusual term for women. I wouldn't say it's mainstream but definitely more common than it is for men. As well as the word suggesting femininity and, it has to be said, weakness when said to men, it can be used more affectionately for women (just as a casual nickname or a term for a sister).

Although I suppose, for men, that's a good thing; I enjoy what it implies when spoken to men. :oops:
Glen

Post by Glen »

this is a brilliant conversation.. I look forward to reading everyone elses thoughts on this!

For me.. i think being a sissy shouldnt be isolated to one gender at all. I think that it is more a label that describes the feminine aspect that a individual is trying to achieve.

Of course using in relation to a boy makes it much more of contrast, I think many girls also like to indulge in fully embracing their feminine side and emotions and expressing themselves in sissy ways. That is to say wear colours such as all pink and hair ribbons and feminine clothing such as petticoats and ruffles. I often hear the term girlie girls used to describe these particular individuals.

I believe the majority of us all show sides of feminine aspects along with masculine, no matter what gender we are. I myself know i possess quite a number of emotional and physical actions that could be assumed as sissy-ish. I dont plan to loose them any time soon for they are what makes me unique and who i am. The flip side of the coin is that i also embrace my masculine side at times to balance that.

Remember there is the opposite of this discussion too.. the so called "butch" factor. Many girls who are very masculine (especially lesbians) are called butch but hey a very blokey bloke is considered butch too.. so why cant a very feminine girl be considered a sissy?

ok they are my thoughts..
Illusions are usually better than reality but only when we believe in them...
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

I am thinking a lot like you all are. Sissy has little to do with gender and much to do with mannerisms and dress. I rarely see baby girls dressed extra feminine like I used to except for church and maybe pageants.
I wonder how it will change the things sissy baby boys and baby girls will like to dress in the future.
naughtyboyutah

I am a huge fan of mommy maggy

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Mommy Maggy,

I am so glad that you are starting to post on the forums. Thanks so much for the wonderful phone call I had with you awhile back. If you are thinking of calling mommy maggy, don't hesitate as she will make you feel at home. She is a loving and caring mommy but is also one who won't hesitate to put you over her knee if you have been naughty for a spankie. Welcome Mommy Maggy!

Cameron
Candy

Post by Candy »

Maggy,

Aren't all the little ones here just amazing and sweet? I adore each and every one of them.

Candy
XOXO~ Candy Kisses
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

I also agree with the majority here, not all girls are feminine. So sissy for me is a state of mind or maybe a feeling.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Re: Mommy Maggy's Sweet Sissy ABies!

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

MommyMaggy wrote:I have SO much fun with my little sissy abies. I LOVES\ dressing them in little sundresses with matching panties that cover their diapies and playing with them!

Mommy Maggy
Isn't it so much fun to play with the sissies here? The funny thing is on the phone that perfect dress can magically appear in seconds instead of hunting through drawers and closets full of dresses. :lol:
Last edited by DommyMommyScarlet on Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

Yes, Scarlet, or hunting in the mall or even on the computer. I love sissies, love, love, love. heehee
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

Reading your reply Janey, I'm suddenly inclined to slip on a frilly pink dress and tie ribbons in my hair. :)
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I personally think it would be fun to turn sweet little girls into naughty little boys. Janey, would you like to be my first guinea pig?
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

Aw, that's an adorable idea Star! I'd love to see Janey with her hair cut short. :P

Although wouldn't it be more logical to make naughty little girls into sweet little boys? Turning naughty boys into sweet girls can be considered corrective behaviour. Surely the same can be done the opposite way around, rather than saying "all girls are sweet, all boys are naughty".
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

wannabe_baby wrote: Surely the same can be done the opposite way around, rather than saying "all girls are sweet, all boys are naughty".
This is true. Janey would look cute dressed as a baby boy also.
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

pphhhppppt ewwwy I don't wanna be a boy. yuck! Although I do look cute in a pair of overalls with my little diapered butt sticking out. *giggles* But you are not cuting off my hair! then I would have no cute pigtails :cry: And don't give my mommy any ideas. She said she was gonna have to come up with a new punishment for me cause the old ones aren't doing the trick anymore. Guess I am gonna have to try ahrder not to get caught. :? :wink: *giggles*
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

mommyjaney wrote:pphhhppppt ewwwy I don't wanna be a boy. yuck!
Lol, Janey, not all of us boys are . . . "yuck". Maybe, if that's your attitude, having to wear boy clothes would be a suitable punishment for you. :P

By the way, how exactly would you dress a . . . butch? I don't know what the term would be for a naughty baby girl (I'm looking at you Janey) dressed as an innocent little boy. What would boy-Janey wear?
granny joan

sissy boy janey

Post by granny joan »

I dont think janey should cut off her hair. But if i was trying to make her into a sissy boy i would dress her in little coveralls a plaid shirt and have a baseball cap on her, with her hair sticking out the back of it :)