A Love Letter To Lily

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
Little Stinky Britches

A Love Letter To Lily

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

My dear Lily,

I could have written you a private email, but I wanted the other mommies and babies who visit this site to know what a wonderful, loving mommy/granny that you are. :D

Lily, I love you! :D

Lily, we have had close to 10 calls by now, and each one just gets better and better. I have spent a lot of time thinking about why you touch me the way you do. I have had many calls with other mommies and grannies on this site, and I have enjoyed each one of them: The mommies, grannies, babysitters and baby girls on this site are so wonderful. :D

But there is something about you, and your voice that really touches me to my core and makes me feel so little, so loved, and so babyish. Finally, I have figured out what it is: When you "baby-talk" to me, you sound EXACTLY like my Mother used to sound when she talked to babies, espceially when they had poopy diapers.

When I was a little boy, my Mother had a home-daycare in our house. For many years, I was lucky enough to watch my Mother take care of infants and toddlers in our home. I intensely watched my Mother as she changed poopy diapers, and I listened carefully to the way she talked to them as she checked their pants for poop, and when she cleaned their poopy bottoms.

And my mom changed a LOT of poopy diapers at our house. (Yes, our house always smelled like poop and baby powder. :lol: )

Lily, I am drawn to your voice, I am drawn to your way of "baby-talking", I am attracted to your whole personality, because I long for my Mommy, I long to be a baby again, and you sound just like her: The way I remember my Mother.

And there is so much more that I love about you! Your relaxed, healthy way of talking about poopy diapers is so motherly and so REAL. When it comes to poopy bottoms, you are a Mommy. No doubt about it.

Perhaps, that is another thing that draws me to you: there is no doubt that you have changed 1,00000s of poopy diapers in your lifetime, and through all of our conversations on the phone, I have no doubt that you really enjoy changing and talking about poopy diapers. The baby that lives inside of me longs to hear your sweet, soothing, motherly voice as I poop my pants.

Yes Lily, I love you, and I look foward to our next call. :D

Thank you for being the Mommy I long for.

Thank you for being there for me. :D

Love, Baby Marty

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Wow Marty, that was so touching! Thank you for reminding us how very special Lily is. And for that matter, of the impact we Mommies, Grannies and Sitters alike have on our little ones.

Thank you again Marty :)

Maggy
love,

Mommy Maggy
Little Stinky Britches

Thank you Maggy! :D

I think it's far too easy for us babies to take all of you wonderful mommies, grannies, and babyysitters for granted, so I (and Cam does this too) like to tell the world how much you all mean to us.

To be honest, I kinda feel guilty in clinging to Lily and heaping special praise upon her. There are so many wonderful mommies here, and I have had many wonderful calls with them all.

But yes, Lily is so special to me because she sounds so much like my Mother used to sound when she "Baby-Talked" to me and other babies. :D

Many people do not understand this "thing" we adult babies have. Many simply classify it as a "fetish" and assume that we just "get off" on it. That is a gross misunderstanding of what this is that we live with, at least as far as I'm concerned.

Take myself as an example. I have had these "babyish" feelings since I was 5 years old. There is a baby, that lives inside of me, and is a part of me. Baby Marty never got to really be a baby, he was forced to be a "big boy" long before he was actually ready to be a "big boy." He found that he didn't like the "big boy world" which was filled with hate and violence, and stress and heartache. Baby Marty longed to return to a world of bottles and diapers, and motherly love.

And yes my dear Mommy Maggy, you and all the other wonderful mommies on this site provide that escape into a soft world of diapers and motherly love and care. :D

Many times, when I am at work, and the stress becomes too much to bear, I see Lily in my minds-eye. :D

There she is: waiting for me in a nursery. There are stacks of fluffy cloth diapers, plastic baby pants, and Lily is folding a soft cloth diaper just for me, smiling a warm, motherly smile, with two blue diaper pins in her mouth. (Like my Mother used to hold diaper pins in her mouth when she diapered babies.)

When the world is mean to me, and my heart aches, I want to toddle into the nursery where my Mother Lily is waiting for me. There, in a beautiful babyish nursery, my Mother Lily powders my bottom, and lovingly diapers me, and tells me that everything is going to be alright.

There, in the nursery,
under the loving and watchful eye of my Mommy,
safe and secure in diapers and plastic baby pants,
I can be a baby again, loved by my Mother Lily. :D

Thank you to all the mommies here!
I love you all! :D

Last edited by Little Stinky Britches on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

We love taking care of all our adult babies:) thank you Marty for all your kind words.
Little Stinky Britches

Thank you so much Candy! :D

Yesterday I had another awesome call with Lily,

which reminded me of why I love Phone-A-Mommy so much. :D

Thank you all! :D

Little Stinky Britches

Had another awesome call with Lily this morning. :D

She has the most awesome "mommy giggles". :lol:

Granny Lily: The giggling, baby-talking Mommy. :lol:

What a wonderful call that was this morning. 8)

Thank you Lily. :D