Diaper Changes With Mommy

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
mommybarb

Diaper Changes With Mommy

Post by mommybarb »

The smell of baby powder is probably one of my favorite parts about giving a diaper change to one of my sweet adult babies. Both of us love how soft it is and the way it feels when I use my hands and fingers to rub it in between baby's legs. They get so excited, which gets me excited!

What is your favorite part about getting a diaper change from mommy?

:)
XOXO,

Barb
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I love the smell of baby powder, and I love the soft, motherly sounds that my mom used to make when diapering me, or other babies at our house.

My favorite part of a diaper change:

Soft, motherly coos and noises she makes.

The sight of mommy holding 2 diaper pins in her mouth.

The eye contact.

The feel of the soft diaper tightening around my tummy and thighs, as mommy holds the ends together with her thumb and forefinger, sliding the diaper pin through the thick fabric. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

Hi mommybarb! My favorite part of diaper change time is when I get my mushy tushie wiped clean with a big box of scented baby wipes! I love the feeling of being on my back while mommy tells me what a big mess I made. I feel so tiny when she takes wipe after wipe makes me all fresh and clean. The cool wipes tickle and make me giggle and they smell so good and make me smell good too!
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Little Stinky Britches, I love the smell of powder too! It sounds like you had a very sweet and loving mommy! And it also seems to me like you will always remember your time with her fondly!

Pamper Crinkles, I can imagine that it is quite relieving to get all that messy mess in your diaper and on your bum wiped off by mommy. They do have a nice smell as well, and I am sure the wet wipes feel nice and cool on you as they get you all cleaned up :D

Great answers, little ones!
XOXO,

Barb
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I love the bonding time with my aby :) Right after breastfeeding, changing my aby's diaper is my favorite thing about being a mommy. I love the smells and sounds and the feel of my aby's skin.
Little Stinky Britches

Thank you Mommy Barb, and thank you Crissy: it's been a while since I've seen any of your postings. It's good to read your posts. :D

Yes, the smell of baby powder is so intoxicating and soothing. :D

There is something so special, so intimate, when your Mother diapers you and powders your bottom. There is no other closer relationship on earth. :oops:

mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Oh yes mommy Crissy, you are right! After breastfeeding is such a wonderful feeling.

You are welcome Little Stinky Britches! That is what we are here for! Sometimes things can get a bit hectic, but we mommies always do our best to keep chatting with our little ones on the forums :D

The intimacy of it all is really very overwhelming. You might not expect it going in for the first time, but when all is said and done, you can really see how much closer you and your sweeties get after you've gotten them cleaned up and into that nice new fresh diaper!
XOXO,

Barb
Little Stinky Britches

Barb, I love your posts and I love your name. :D (Barbara, Susan, Debbie, Sarah, Lilly, these are names I grew up with, and the names of real life moms I knew back in the 1960s.)

Here is one thing I remember when my mom diapered babies.

She would take a cloth diaper (a pre-fold or a flat-fold) and use it to play "peek-a-boo" with the naked baby she was diapering. I remember how excited the babies would get, flapping their arms and legs, cooing and jabbering as my mom laid the diaper on them, saying "where's the baby? Where is he?" Then she would snatch away the diaper and the baby would laugh and giggle. My mom used to do lot's of stuff like that when she was diapering a baby. :D

Yeah, I remember that. 8)