Mandy's New Blog

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Mandy's New Blog

Post by StepSisterMandy »

Hi boys and girls! I am so glad to finally be a part of the forum! And I look forward to talking to each and every one of you!

Aside from the site's blog that I will be posting in every week, you can also read what's going on in my world on my cute little blog by clicking the link in my signature below.

Talk to you all very soon!

Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
Glen

Post by Glen »

welcome to the forum Mandy :)

hope you enjoy the posts we have laying about and feel free to add some more :wink:
Illusions are usually better than reality but only when we believe in them...
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Thanks a bunch, Glen! I think this will be a lot of fun and sooo much to read and catch up on!
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

:) Hello Mandy, welcome to the forum. I also wanted to tell you that I love your Myspace page.It is adorable like you. :)
naughtyboyutah

Welcome Mandy!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

It is very good to see you posting here. I will check out your page once in awhile. Keep up the nice work!

Cameron

What do you like the most about being a phone a mommy?
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Oohh Scarlet.. thank you sooo much. Yours is sooo cute too! I also left you a little present in your comments -grin- I hope you like it. I also blogged about you joining my page! Thanks a bunch!

naughtyboyutah - thank you for the warm welcome as well. Please do check out my myspace as often as you'd like. I will be blogging some cute little stories and what's going on in Mandy's world... cute things like that on the blog.

As for what I like about being a PhoneAMommy... getting the chance to work with all of the abies... There is nothing like giving affection and caring for people who definitely need that attention. Plus, I just loooove all the teasing I get to do when I see those diapered abies!
Mandy

Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

That's great, Mandy :) Welcome to the forum

Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Hi mandy welcome! Look forward to seeing you around!
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Bumpity bump.

Darn myspace, taking pages down all the time. I've put one back up, but I have my blog in my siggie now too!

I'll have more time on the forums now because my summer courses are over and now I can relax and enjoy the rest of summer. :)

Don't mind me, I will be catching up on all the threads!
Mandy

DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Hi Mandy.I wondered where you went on Myspace.Your new page looks great.
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Thank you, Scarlet. :D
Mandy

MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Kool, Mandy. It's good to see you back in the forum.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Thanks, Josie, it's good to be back!
Mandy

Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

yay! Mandy is back.
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Thanks Janey! :D
Mandy

Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Very nice Mandy

Mommy Lexus
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Thank you, Mommy Lexus!
Mandy

StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Hey Everyone

Hi I know it has been a little while since i've posted but I'm back YAY.
I missed you all. :lol:
Mandy

babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Welcome back Mandy! :D

Don't stay away too long! :wink:

You might miss out on something good. :lol:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Welcome back Ms Mandy.It's always good to hear from you.