Almost time...

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
candymadison14

Almost time...

Post by candymadison14 »

Yay mommy is so excited...
It's almost that time mmmm
6 more days and then woohoo
Oh yes! That's right it's almost Thanksgiving... πŸŽ‰πŸ¦ƒ
That means lots of yummy food and lots of fun with family
And of course baby gets the most attention from everyone, looking so cute all dressed up awwww
Mommy's little gobbler ready for good food and mmmm dessert ...yum πŸ₯§πŸ˜‹
As that special day gets nearer, mommy will b busy cooking, baking and decorating...and not to mention, busy with her little one πŸ₯°
Sissy Baby

Re: Almost time...

Post by Sissy Baby »

Ooooh yes tami b bounce on everyone's lap or knee an awl da snuggles and cuddles, in my ruffly dress an panties...mmm...an awl da food...mmm...an deserts an here cum da thanksgiving sleepies...an just as tami fadin away wetties start as does da rumbly tummy...he he..mmmm...πŸ€—πŸ¦ƒπŸ˜πŸΌπŸ—πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘…πŸ€€πŸ’‹πŸ’žπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸͺ🍰
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Hehe oh yes...turkey πŸ¦ƒ always makes for a sleepy head after 😴
Luckily mommy has a nice warm lap for baby to snuggle into and take a relaxing nap...
And after all that yummy food and a nice nap baby will definitely need a diaper change πŸ˜‰
And mommy has plenty of diapers and baby wipes for stinky little diaper butts 😜
Sissy Baby

Post by Sissy Baby »

after awl da gobblin of mommys soooo yummy dinner, mommys little stinker haf lotsa leftovers for mommy...πŸ€—πŸ€€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ¦ƒπŸ˜²πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Sissy Baby wrote: ↑Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:29 pm after awl da gobblin of mommys soooo yummy dinner, mommys little stinker haf lotsa leftovers for mommy...πŸ€—πŸ€€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ¦ƒπŸ˜²πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
I don't think those are leftovers, you stinky baby! I do believe you ate your fair share of that yummy dinner, and then some!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Sissy Baby

Post by Sissy Baby »

he he mommy brenda an mommy candy know tami da little stinker awl too well...πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ’žπŸΌπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’₯
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Sissy Baby wrote: ↑Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:23 pm he he mommy brenda an mommy candy know tami da little stinker awl too well...πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ’žπŸΌπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’₯
We all know that you can't hide for squat, that's for sure! One little sniff is all it takes to know that you are nearby!