Curios What Got You Started

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Tawny

Curios What Got You Started

Post by Tawny »

So, what got you liking to wear diapers? Did it happen when you were younger, or did it not kick in till you were older? Did you see a diaper and just wanted to try it on? What happened?
LittleB

Re: Curios What Got You Started

Post by LittleB »

It all started back in middle school for me. I had a friend who's mom ran a daycare center in their house. You saw Huggies, Pampers, and Luvs diapers everywhere. One night when I was staying over I got the curious idea to take a couple of diapers. The act of taking the diapers was such a rush cause was nervous that I would get caught stashing them in my backpack. It was embarassing the impulse to grab baby diapers. When I got home and taped it on it felt amazing!!! It was so comfortable and cuddly on my bottom. I felt safe and secure. Ive had a love hate relationship ever since. Binge/purge cycle of guilt and shame.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

LittleB wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:02 am It all started back in middle school for me. I had a friend who's mom ran a daycare center in their house. You saw Huggies, Pampers, and Luvs diapers everywhere. One night when I was staying over I got the curious idea to take a couple of diapers. The act of taking the diapers was such a rush cause was nervous that I would get caught stashing them in my backpack. It was embarassing the impulse to grab baby diapers. When I got home and taped it on it felt amazing!!! It was so comfortable and cuddly on my bottom. I felt safe and secure. Ive had a love hate relationship ever since. Binge/purge cycle of guilt and shame.
You certainly aren't alone on any of this. I know more than a few babies that started with impulse just like you. The binge/purge cycle is familiar as well, with the public perception of this particular need.
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

I remember being maybe 4 or 5? So, basically only out of diapers for a couple of years at that point. I was at a friend's house and I remember his younger brother was being babysat by his grandmother, she had him over her lap to change his diaper as he was kicking and screaming. I remember for some reason in that instant feeling so jealous, I wanted to be in his position. I loved the way she paid no attention and continued changing him like it was nothing.
Dommy Scarlet

Re: Curious What Got You Started

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

You can be in his position now Ritzcritz because there are a lot of mommies available to take care of babies just like you and make sure that you are all powdered up and diaper changed, so there is not a need to ever be jealous.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I'm glad you're feeling confident about finding the right caregiver! Everyone deserves nurturing and care, just like you do. With so many caring mommies available, you can relax and enjoy being pampered, powdered, and diapered, leaving jealousy far behind. Embrace the pleasure of being looked after with love and attention!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Indulge in the intoxicating embrace of tender care, melting into each nurturing touch. Let me be your devoted caregiver, igniting desires as I pamper, powder, and caress. Surrender to the bliss of being cherished, jealousy forgotten in the warmth of our intimate connection. Let's revel in the ecstasy of love's tender embrace.