Star's Hot Halloween Mix

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
Mommy Star

Star's Hot Halloween Mix

Post by Mommy Star »

Ok Ya'll.

I love Halloween. I mean, I LOVE it. Right now I am working on downloading the largest collection of Halloween music I can. So I thought it would be fun to get you all to tell me your favorite Halloween songs so I can add them to my collection. Thanks for the help and happy posting.

Also, what are you going to be for Halloween this year?
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

OK, I could be here all day with this. So i will just add a few for now.
~Monster Mash
~Dead mans party-Oingo Boingo
~Nightmare Before Christmas sound track
~anything by The Damned, GG Allin, or Skinny Puppy
~Fashion Zombies or Green Ghost-The Aquabats
~Everday is Halloween-Ministry
~Black No.1-Type O Negative
~Wolf Moon-Type O Negative
~anything off the Serpintine Gallery album by Switchblade Symphony
~Bloodletting-Concrete Blonde
~RawHead and BloodyBones- Siouxsie and the Banshees
and check out a band called The Horrors (indie), oh and The Horrorpops (psychobilly)

most ppl proably would not like this stuff but I think you might appreciate and actually know some of these. And Halloween is also my favorite, by far, holiday too. :D :twisted:
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

I am a bit lost here. I do like The Monster Mash though.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

How many do you have now Star, I missed the number in the chat room last night.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Don't feel bad Shirley, I'm kinda lost too. :lol:

For Halloween, I just going to dress up as George Bush, and go look for some WMD's. :shock:

Remember all those scarry "WMD's"???? :roll:

Or "Osama Been-Forgotten" ?????? :roll:

Seems like just a bad dream now.
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

Heehee My mommy says she recognizes some of the bands on Momy Josies list, they are about the same age. Star I love you idea, I think I might make my own version.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I had fun with everyone thinking up songs for your collection the other night in chat.Wait, I always have fun with you all in chat. :)
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

I don't feel so bad now Marty

How is your music coming along Star?
PottyPants

Post by PottyPants »

Marty, I believe you meant Osama Bin Laden, and Weapons of Mass Destruction.

I do not wish to get into a heated debate. Only to remind some people out there that there are AB/DL's in the military community. I, not too long ago, was one of them. I know that not everyone believes in the way things are being handled. I have doubts myself. Freedom has to be taken, not given. Osama is NOT forgotten! (Remember 9/11, remember how you felt when you heard the news. It's sad that it took a tragedy to bring this country together. Then, how quickly it was forgotten. I am now gracefully stepping off my soapbox. God Bless the men and women that keep this country free!)
Mommy, I made a big :oops: present :oops: for you.
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

No pottypants, I say what I mean, and I mean what I say.

Your own president, "Dubua" said that he's "forgotten" about Osama Been Forgotten, and that, "He's not a problem anymore."

Really? :shock:

Wow, that's good news! Now that Bush doesn't see him as a "problem" anymore, I can sleep better at night. :wink:

And what pottypants, does "ab/dl in the military" have to do with anything?

Are you saying that vets and people in the military can't stand to hear any critical vews on the war or this government? :shock:

That's news to me! :shock:

Because I know lot's of vets and people in the military who HATE this war, and the stupid morons who are running this country, and running up a 400 BILLION DOLLAR bill, that has to be paid at some point in the future.

By the way, just yesterday, retired GENERAL SANCHEZ said publicly that Bush and his band of neo-con thugs would be "DISMISSED" or COURT MARTIALED" if they were in the military for their "GROSS INCOMPENTANCE," and that Bush's war in Iraq, is, "CATASTROPHICALLY FLAWED."

That is from General Sanchez himself, a decorated, 3 star general! :shock:

And what's wrong with a debate pottypants? Heated or otherwise? :roll:

One last thing pottypants, the military DOES NOT protect our freedoms. (Or I should say, what's left of them. We seem to be losing a little liberty as each day passes.)

The military protects the Military-Industrial-Complex, otherwise known as the Corporate-Nation-State.

Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Paine, Franklin, Henry, were ALL OPPOSED TO A STANDING ARMY!!!!! (i.e. the military)

Our founders saw the military, (i.e., a "standing army"), as a THREAT TO LIBERTY!!!!!!

I know, I was a History major at Ohio University, and early American history was my speciality. Jefferson is rolling in his grave now, as he sees our HUGE standing army streching across the globe as an agent of monied, corporate interests.

Liberty, and a standing army, are opposed to one another, and since one is armed, and the other isn't, the outcome and future of liberty is grim. :evil:
PottyPants

Post by PottyPants »

Nothing wrong with debates, heated or otherwise. I will just not paticipate in one. Oh, I'm sorry about Osama. I did not know that Bush said he had forgotten about him. Bush may have, But I haven't!
PottyPants

Post by PottyPants »

Marty, I do have a question that you may be able to answer. You said the military protects Corporate-Nation-State. Here is the question. If the military is protecting CNS, aren't they protecting freedom as well? This Nation was founded on freedom, as well as every State. This is not a question to be taken that I'm being a Smart A** I actually am just curious.

Mommy Josie, sorry about the dicussion going on that isn't related to your orginal topic. Any more questions I have will be posted in a new thread.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

So how is the Halloween mix coming along?
Glen

Post by Glen »

I have a couple of songs that might be acceptable... although they may not be actually all that halloweenish they do have a supernatural element in refering to the devil.

The devil went down to georgia ( i think that is its name.. the one where a guy challenges the devil to a fiddle contest.. or is it the devil challenges him.. it has been a while since I listened to it properly)

and the other one is by Tenacious D - The tribute song.

oh an how about anything off the musical, the rocky horror picture show ... Lets do the time warp agaaaaaaaain! lol
Illusions are usually better than reality but only when we believe in them...
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

OMG Glen, what a good idea. I didn't even think about that. My fav is "Sweet Tranvestite".
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Glen, I think they fit. Can you do the Time Warp sweetie?
pinkluvs

Marty's right about the war

Post by pinkluvs »

Yep, Marty's right on about the war. You'd have to blind in the brain not to see this. Way too obvious.
But onto the subject of Halloween. Unfortunately, I have to work that night :(,
so no fun for me.
Ah well, I like Christmas best anyway. I get new diapers and plastic panties around that time of the year :D
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

The list is currently at 285 songs with some additional to download. I will have it posted by Halloween. I am having so much fun with this thing :)
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
Naughty Nanny Ella

Post by Naughty Nanny Ella »

how about "Bela Lugosi's Dead" ? :P

Ella
Call Nanny Ella when baby needs a sitter
1-888-430-2010

~My PhoneAMommy Profile~
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Nanny Ella are you a Bauhaus fan? I never knew. Right on.