What Do You Think Of Baby Talk?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
wannabe_baby

What Do You Think Of Baby Talk?

Post by wannabe_baby »

Hey again Mommies. Do you think baby talk is cute or annoying? Hypothetically, if you're looking after an adult baby and don't know what they want, would it annoy you if they only spoke in baby talk even though they're capable of speech? Or, being professional Mommies, would you think it was just part of caring for a baby? Babies can't speak, so abies shouldn't either, for example.
Nurse Betty

baby talk

Post by Nurse Betty »

I think that everything should be discussed prior to the session (ABies have to communicate as adults sometimes.) so that communication is not misunderstood and then once an understanding is developed and both agree to play, baby talk is cute. I know that babies cannot talk but sometimes an AB has desires that the mommy should be told about and it would be easier for her to cater to the AB's needs if she understands his particular style of baby personality first.
Just my two cents and hey you asked :D
Nurse Betty
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

I feel AB is baby, and where there is a communication barrier frustration is likely to develop on both sides. You pose a hypothetical situation, and I suppose my annoyance level would be based on whether the relationship in question is simply a moment of fantasy fun and games, or a true Mommy/ab commitment. In a moment of role play you may require *adult communication* in order to set the scene and accomplish the desired outcome, whereas in a lifestyle bonding Mommy learns the signs and signals her baby uses to communicate and they grow together with love.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
Glen

Post by Glen »

Hi wannabe_baby,
I think this is an interesting question you have raised. I know you are asking the mommies in particular but I thought I would add my own feelings on this too.

I think the whole baby talk thing does depend on the people involved but for me personally.. I am no good at it. I get frustrated with it. I much prefer to remain quiet if I am in ab-mode and want to regress.

Lately I have found that in chat rooms and due to my caring nature I like the idea of maybe being a daddy figure too but I dont think i would have the patience for goo goo's and gaa gaa's. That aside, I would happily go along with anything else, such as lisps, exagerated emotions, child like questions etc.,

I guess this would mean I would make a better daddy figure to an adult little girl than an AB as such.

I look forward to reading what the other Mommies say in regards to this topic too. Thanks for raising it.
Illusions are usually better than reality but only when we believe in them...
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

No problem Glen, I like hearing from everyone.

Personally, I wouldn't be able to take myself seriously if I had to speak in baby talk. I know it could be argued that being a baby is definitely the one area where you could be as silly as you liked and not worry but even so, I don't think I'd be able to pull it off.

Then, obviously, there's the practical side. For the Mommy/Daddy/Babysitter, etc. it'd be like playing a game of charades with no clues. I definitely think speech benefits ageplay more than being realistic and only using baby talk.

I agree that it's something that each individual should decide for themselves upon though. Personally, I don't think it's for me.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I like baby talk and I also like men who are grown men treated as babies. I tihnk it is on a case by case basis which seems to be the popular thought. Now if I have been playing with someone for awhile and know what they expect and are able to do in play then it is easier to let them coo and me take the lead.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

I definetly agree with nurse betty,things should be disdcussed and worked out first. But I do love baby talk and just like sometimes with toddlers and when babies are first starting to speak, only their mommies understand them. So AB mommies and babies can develope their own baby talk speech which only they may understand. I think this would also form a closer bond between the two. And even though babies don't talk, that does not neccesarily have to be true for ABs. Adult baby and mommy relationships are different.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

I love baby talk! I love to have other babies call me so we can baby talk together and i love to be a mommy and coo at the babies.
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

Thank you Scarlet, Josie and Janey. I like hearing your opinions on the subject and I hope we can hear from some of the other Mommies too.

And by the way Janey, that sounds soooo cute! :)
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I love it when a Mommy talks "Baby-Talk"! :D

The loving coos, the motherly smiles, the silly, mommish way of talking to an infant...... this is what I love to hear when I do a call with a phone mommy. :D
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

You know, its funny. I NEVER spoke baby talk until I came to work here. My family did not approve of it. They thought that babies would grow up with better vocabularies if they were spoken to as adults. So it was something I had to adjust to as a phone a mommy. All of my Abies prior had not particularly been into baby talk.

I like it but I like to also have a time where we communicate as adults. I think it makes the experience better. Marty, you are VERY good at this, I must say.

So I guess my answer is that I really like baby talk but I don't necessarily agree that babies can't speak normally so abies shouldn't either. The cool thing about this fetish is that it is so individual.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

Mommy Star wrote:I NEVER spoke baby talk until I came to work here. My family did not approve of it. They thought that babies would grow up with better vocabularies if they were spoken to as adults.
That's what I thought. :D It's weird how we'll develop so much as babies and that's the time in our lives that adults decide to teach words like "choo-choo twain".

You're right, of course, it's up to everyone's personal tastes. Which is good because it would be dull if we were all the same and had a single set recording that pleased all of our needs.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

wannabe_baby wrote:
You're right, of course, it's up to everyone's personal tastes. Which is good because it would be dull if we were all the same and had a single set recording that pleased all of our needs.
How very very true.