What do you enjoy the most as an adult baby?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
naughtyboyutah

What do you enjoy the most as an adult baby?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I was just curious to ask here what aspect of being an adult baby to enjoy the most. For me, I would have to say the aspect of being cared for 24/7 by a beautiful and loving mommy is my best part whether that being taken over her knee for a much needed spanking or being diapered and having my diaper changed. How about you? What do you like about it?

Cameron
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I am not an abie so I don't have an answer for you. I just wanted to thank you for starting up a good topic here on the message board.

Hugs,
Mommy Scarlet
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

I agree with you, Utah, us babies adore our Mommies. :) For me, it's all about the idea of someone else being in control. Not that I don't love being a baby on its own but I don't think it can compare to there being a caring Mommy to feed us, clothe us, punish us as need be. :D

I know this is very Mommy-centred (rather than liking something inherant of being a baby, such as diapers, etc.) but I like the power exchange that comes from a Mommy-baby relationship, at least for me. There's a distinct satisfaction in knowing that there are two adults but one is in control, the caregiver and decision-maker and the other is, in essence, a real baby, no longer in control of when he/she can receive food, can sleep and "go potty". Somewhat Domme/sub you might say, but we all have different likes and dislikes . . .
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Hey Cam, thanks for starting this up. Wanna_be, that was really fascinating. This helps me understand you guys. And I LOVE that
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
baby sister katie

Post by baby sister katie »

i love the warmth comfort and secure feeling i have wearing my diapers. i enjoy the ability to let go of grown up worries and concerns, and know everything's gonna be okay with Mommy or Daddy's love nurturing and protection. and... i like the chance to just have fun... explore... play... discover and just have a good time without thinking or wondering if it's all *normal* or *socially acceptable* or *proper for a young woman* to do such things, because i AM a baby! :P
naughty has never been sooo nice

Baby Talk
Lacy
Mommy

Post by Lacy »

I have always been a daddys girl. I love being taken care of by a sweet and caring daddy. I am not one to give up control to just any man but I find that most AB daddys love taking care of their little girls and have their best interests at heart. Also I have always loved my diapers. I had to wear them late into childhood and when I did not need them anymore, my mom of course stopped buying them and putting me in them. After that I always missed them and never felt right crawling into bed without them.
love, Lacy
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

What a good topic... and it's nice to read the responses.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
granny joan

Adult Baby

Post by granny joan »

Im a granny ,not a baby but i think what most babies enjoy the most is the feeling of being cared for and loves by the mommies.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I think granny joan is correct. :D

At least as far as I'm concerned. :wink:

Being a baby or toddler in diapers, age 2 months to 3 years old, was a time in our lives when we had no bills, and really no cares. It was also a sweet, innocent time when we did not know about war, or hate, or evil.

Think about it. :roll:

Here you are, toddling around the house in your diapers and baby clothes, playing with your toys, and you have NO concept of war or hate. You don't know that somewhere, beyond the safe walls of your house, there are people killing each other, and doing horrorific, evil things, hurting people.

As mommy puts you in the highchair and feeds you lunch, you are completly unaware of the concept of hate. You might not like the peas mommy is feeding you, but you can't concive of someone hating something or someone so much that they pick up a gun and shoot them.

In fact, as you pee and poop your pants before naptime, you have NO IDEA what a gun is, or what it is used for. As mommy takes you to the nursery to change your poopy diaper, you are not only unaware of all these evil things in the world, but you are protected from them by YOUR LOVING MOMMY. :wink:

The world of a diapered baby or toddler, is one filled with unconditional, 24/7 motherly love and protection. :D

WHY ON EARTH DID WE EVER GROW UP???? :lol:

Well, some of us haven't. :roll:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

Little Stinky Britches wrote:WHY ON EARTH DID WE EVER GROW UP???? :lol:

Well, some of us haven't. :roll:
I know the answer!

People grow up so they can play Mommy and Daddy to those of us who don't grow up. :)

That's a well thought-out statement if there ever was one. :P
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Well, I for one, am glad some of you never grew up. Then who would I care for?
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

wannabe_baby wrote:
I know the answer!

People grow up so they can play Mommy and Daddy to those of us who don't grow up. :)

That's a well thought-out statement if there ever was one. :P
That's right, to try and recreate that innocent time with no worries. By doing that we get to lose ourselves in Mommy'ing (and daddy'ing where applicapable).
xtrepaid

Post by xtrepaid »

Honestly, I think that about describes a lot of this stuff for me (and yeah, I know I'm bringing up a 7 month old topic, but I only just joined the forum like a week ago. Cut me some slack :P). I think a lot of it is I'm the one people go to. I'm a lot of people's shoulder to cry on, so it just because something that made it all go away. I'd diaper up, I'd get in bed, and I'd be invisible to the world for a few hours. So a lot of it is escaping life, in a way. Going back to where there was no drama and such.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Glad that you responded sweetie, don't worry about how old the topic was.It's good to hear your thoughts.
kiram

Post by kiram »

For me, it is as much an escape from the stresses of normal adult life as anything.

There are many sensations around being an AB/DL that most people never get to experience. The whole act of a diaper change is sensuous, from first sitting on the thick diaper, to the powder being rubbed in. The security of the diaper being pinned or taped is wonderful. Then the feelings get better (for me anyway :wink: ) when I wet the diaper and I feel the warm wetness move around the diaper as it is absorbed. All of these sensations are forgotten by most people, but we get them all the time.

Additionally, the aspects of being able to wear and wet in public in front of other people in total secret is a rush.

Giving up responsibility is a great release of stress as well.

My favorite out of all of that is a combination of feeling and hearing a thick cloth diaper and plastic panties when I walk up stairs.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Dealing with adult responsibilities and stress is unavoidable. What's fun for me is that when those responsibilities are dispensed with, I feel I've earned the opportunity to indulge in a healthy release such as abdl play mode ... and others. In other words, all the adult stuff is done - now it's time to go just a little bit crazy.

Like, it's not realistic, possible nor healthy to ditch adult responsibilities all the time. But people who are "adult" all the time are often stiff and boring. That's not me.

Play time can take lots of different forms for me. It's been enhanced out of this world lately by some really incredible calls with Jenna. And does the topic of discussion go all over the place! Sometime I find out I'm a Daddy for a while, then we're on to something unrelated to ABDL, then she might get thrown in a swimming pool after a lovely dinner, then we are laughing so hard at some crazy fantasy we've created that we're both in tears ... and ... well, I think it's best I stop right there having only scratched the surface. (Some stuff that happens in a private call needs to stay private.) :wink: :wink: :wink: It's pretty unpredictable and that makes it a lot of fun too.

If she's representative of the gals here, I would recommend PAM as a wonderful place for you to relax and restore your sanity. (Or lose your sanity completely for a while if ya want... :wink: )

Craig
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

*blushes*

Aww thank you Craig. That is really sweet of you to say.

I, too, enjoy our crazy times together. Enjoy letting loose and just having a good time. I do think there is a lot of fun to be had in this world, and I'm glad I get to share some of that with you.

Yes there are times when lil JennJenn gets to come out and play. And in that respect, I love having the lil side of me come out and release some pent up energy and wreck havoc on the world.

There are times when I really enjoy being loving and caring too, as well as teasing the snot outta my abies ;) . They are such a unique group that I just utterly adore.

*hugs*
Jenna
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

great thread and great responses :)

Mommy Lexus
BabyGirl_Jessica

Re: What do you enjoy the most as an adult baby?

Post by BabyGirl_Jessica »

naughtyboyutah wrote:I was just curious to ask here what aspect of being an adult baby to enjoy the most. For me, I would have to say the aspect of being cared for 24/7 by a beautiful and loving mommy is my best part whether that being taken over her knee for a much needed spanking or being diapered and having my diaper changed. How about you? What do you like about it?

Cameron
I like the feeling of security I get when I am a baby. Someone else is watching over me. Even if it is simply fantasy right now, just pretending, feels somehow real. It would be great to actually meet someone that wants to take care of a baby like me. But if that day never comes, my life is still better when I am in baby mode than when I am in adult mode.

Adult mode means work, stress, bills, and today worries over a bad economy. Baby mode means freedom, carefree living, and total happiness. Even like you said in your post Cameron, when I am getting a spanking if I deserve it, life feels more real and I feel more alive.

Most of all, as a child I went through some things that today make me repulsed by the subject of sex. As an AB, I never have to deal with sex. because babies don't do that sort of thing. That gives me overwhelming freedom.