Does Mommy Wear Diapers?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Does Mommy Wear Diapers?

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I bet many of you don't know that some of the mommies here wear diapers. Yes I wear them and I love being a little baby girl complete with diapers, binki and baba. I love the way Depends diapers fit me so I put little stickers on them and make them more like baby diapers. I don't dress or act like a baby everyday but I do love to indulge myself every now and then.

So I want to hear from the other mommies about this.

Ava
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Great question Mommy Ava. Some of my babies who know me know that I do wear, I consider myself a DL. I have worn molicare, cruisers, and attends. I also do like you, i love to take my markers to my diapers making them pretty and fun. Us girls need to be fashion conscious. Though I am not an AB I do see how wearing regresses you and makes you feel child like and brings out babyish qualities.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I wear also, but not as often as I would like. As a matter of fact it's been weeks!

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
MissLizabeth

Post by MissLizabeth »

I don't really wear them myself, only on occasion, and of course if someone requests that I do for a call, but on the whole I do not.

Liz
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

I do not wear, but I love those who do!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Trying Cloth Diapers

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I love the fact that so many of my fellow Mommies are wearing and enjoying diapers. Lately I have been trying cloth diapers with plastic pants and I love the way the cloth feels against my skin and the extra loud crinkling is fun too!