What are you thankful for?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
naughtyboyutah

What are you thankful for?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Thanksgiving coming up, I just wanted to take a moment and ask what is everyone thankful for this Thanksgiving season. For me, first off I am so thankful for the wonderful mommies and babysitters and grannies here. They are top notch and really care about each one of us and our needs. To me, there is no harder job than being a mommy so I am so thankful that I have so many mommies here who care about me and want me to succeed. Although I find myself over mommy's knees often, it is for my own good and it is all part of mommy showing that she cares about me and really loves me. Thanks to all my mommies!
I am also thankful for the freedom we have here in the US and for all the troops fighting for our freedom. I am thankful for all the teachers who help young kids reach their potential, thankful for the freedom of religion and the ability to worship God here in America. I am thankful for the shelter, the food and water which I take for granted many times but most of all I am so thankful for my friends and family who have helped encourage me and loved me.
I would love to hear from the mommies as well as anyone else who would like to share what they are thankful for. As I have learned recenty and been reminded life is a fragile thing and also been reminded the power of a thankful heart so how about you? What are you thankful for?
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Thank you as always for all your kind blessings.
I too am thankful for everyone here at phoneamommy. We are truly a very tight knit family!
Im thankful for everyday, friendship, family, my cats, a roof, food, and you silly, naughty, funny, poopy, loving babies!