What do You do for Mother's Day?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
MommyGina

What do You do for Mother's Day?

Post by MommyGina »

So, with Mother's day around the corner, I was wondering what everyone does for their mommy? Do you have a tradition? Breakfast in bed? Plant some flowers? Go out for dinner? How do you say thank you to your mom?

Gina
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Most of the time I send my Mother flowers. When we lived closer to each other I would cook lunch or dinner for her and the family and spend the afternoon together.
pinkluvs

I'm thinking of...

Post by pinkluvs »

I'm thinking of giving my mom this interesting solid copper figurine I aquired at a garage sale a while back. It is very small, and was used to hold wooden matches at the time of people smoking lots of cigars (yuck! :-P)

It's very small, and would fit in one of her shadow boxes nicely.
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
mommystella

Mothers Day

Post by mommystella »

All my boys come home for mothers day and take me out for brunch.
My Blog

Uh oh....bad baby!
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

I have family Mom and Dad and sisters and their husbands. All the ladies are going out for brunch and then off to the spa, and supposedly the men will be home cooking us all dinner.
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

I think everyday should be like Mothers Day. With all they do for us we should take take the time to everyday to show how much we love them.
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

Happy Mother's Day everyone. I'll be seeing my boys and I'm not real sure what they have planned, but they are pretty good to me. I hope you each have a wonderful special day.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Well, since I don't really like the two mom's I got stuck with in this life, I hang out with the best mom's on earth here at Phone A Mommy.

Love each and every one of you!

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Happy Mother's Day phoneamommies !! I had a breakfast treat and a lovely Mother's Day.
pinkluvs

I know it's a bit late

Post by pinkluvs »

From what I've read, I really appreciate my Mom. She was so nice, and I remember her diapering me :)
She took great care, and it was always meant to be a calming and nice time. It always was.

Thanks Mom :)
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!