I wish they still had spankings in school!

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
1stinkybaby

I wish they still had spankings in school!

Post by 1stinkybaby »

When I was still in school I would have loved to have gotten spanked by one of my teachers. Being asked to stay after school, getting over her knee while she spanks me over my pants, then taking down my pants and spanking me over my briefs and making fun of me for still wearing briefs while I'm in high school, then eventually pulling down my briefs and spanking my bare butt til it's a very dark red. Had that been a punishment in school I definitely would have tried to get in trouble everyday! lol
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Well dear it is never to late to enjoy a good ole spanking by your teacher with a little role play with one of us teachers here at Phone a Mommy.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
phoneamommysbabycam

I wish they had spankings in school too

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

When I went to school, I never was spanked. I wish they had spankings in school too. I remember as a kid while I was in school, I got into some trouble but never ended up over a teachers' lap for a spanking. I wish it had happened.
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

Have you ever called one of our Teacher Mommies Stinky?
You can fulfill that fantasy right here, Teacher Ava, Teacher Scarlet, and Teacher Rebecca are all teachers that can give you the Teacher student fantasy of your life!
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Be very careful what you wish for! :shock:

I WAS PADDLED in School and it was horrific and brutal. :twisted:

Some teachers really enjoyed inflicting pain on children and some teachers were downright sadists! :x

I remember some teachers beat us so hard they actually broke the wooden paddle accross our backsides. Many kids cried and sobbed durring and after and some kids had to be treated due to bruses and laserations. (This was before the age of lawsuits, no one I knew back then even thought about sueing the schools or teachers.

I DO NOT have fond memories of School. :evil:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Well, if he were to call and role play he could have his fantasy come true in a way that does not have to leave a bad memory. I fulfill these everyday.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Actually, some places still have this type of punishment in schools. Mostly in the South though. I have a few friends who live in the south and every year they receive a paper from the school asking if they would like to have this punishment adminstered to their children, then they have to say if they would or they can opt out of it. So I guess it just depends upon where you live. I myself don't see anything wrong with a spank, lord knows there are a lot of kids out there that need them. I'm not talking about a whoopin or beating, but a few sharp smacks on the butt, this is what my parents did to me and my siblings, and we turned out fine..sorta lol.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
phoneamommysbabycam

Stacie, you are really smart

Stacie, thanks for filling us in. You are full of great information. I wish I lived in the south when I was a kid. I never got spanked in school. I agree with you, Stacie, nothing wrong with a good spanking to get a kid's attention.

Cammie
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

So whatever happened stinky baby? Did you ever get spanked or what? You wished for spankings to still be in school, but I am guessing you are out of school. So do tell, did you call for a spanking?
Mommy Rebecca

MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

I remember getting spanked in school, for stupid shit like chewing gum, having to bend over and feel the lashing of a wooden paddle with holes. I recall too that I screamed ouch and the principal said "oh, that didn’t hurt" I was young but I remember thinking “you bend over and let me do it to you!” I might have even said knowing how outspoken I am LOL.
I have to disagree with Cammie and Stacie; I do not believe in spanking children at all and especially by someone other than one's own parents. Spanking an adult baby is one thing; and depending on one’s culture can make a difference on if spankings have a negative, positive or neutral impact. Unfortunately, for us Americans the impact has statistically proven negative. But the Good News is that when we turn 18 we are finally old enough to then give permission to anyone to spank us as much as we so desire !!!!
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

My dear mommy Sara,

you are as wise, as you are sweet and loving. 8)

(No wonder I love you so much! :wink: )

When everyone my age talks about the "good old days" (people in their 50s and 60s) I have to stop them and point out that SOME things are better, and SOME things are worse. It's BETTER that many schools have stopped "swating" i.e. beating kids in public schools. Sadly, there some that do, but the schools I went to in Arizona have largely abandoned the horrid 12th-century method of punishment. (Thank God!)

Here's an interesting experment....

1. Take a map of all 50 states, and color in those states that still beat kids with wodden paddles.

2. Take another map, and color in those states that exceute prisoners on a regular basis.

3. Take another map, and color in those states that have the majority of fundamentalist christians living their states.

Now, take all maps and overlay them... the maps are almost EXCATLY the same states that are colored in. :o

Interesting, isn't it? :wink:

Thank you Sara for another wonderful, thoughtful post! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Hehehe. Maybe they stopped spanking in school because of naughty boys like you were enjoying it a little too much, LOL! Of course we can always test my theory out...::GIGGLES::
love,

Mommy Maggy
pinkluvs

Weeelllll....

Post by pinkluvs »

I suppose I would be all for school spankings provided the teacher dishing out the punishment is a hottie :) Unfortunately, my school did use corporal punishment that was met-out by the fat old principal that wore cheap suits and reeked of Aqua-Velva. Bleh!!!!
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
phoneamommysbabycam

Which phone a mommies like to roleplay as a teacher?

Hi I was just curious which mommies also like to roleplay as a teacher and give me an over the knee spanking in front of the class? I think I have called Mommy Rebecca once for a spanking in front of the class and a diapering and she did a great job. Who else likes to give spankings in front of the class?

Baby Cammie
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

My biggest memory of getting spanked was by an elderly, freakishly tall female principal. She was very intimidating.

I was sent to her office for talking in class too much. When it was my time to be punished, she picked me up by the beltloop on my jeans and walloped the dickens out of me!

Let's just say I learned my lesson!
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

I spank my Aby when they have been naughty or misbehaves I prefer to do all the spanking so I dont want any teacher or school faculty sanking my child...that's my job!