I'm a little embarrassed...

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
dangitbawb

I'm a little embarrassed...

Post by dangitbawb »

I'm not exactly AB, more of a DL, and I'm a little embarrassed about it, but not enough to stop. All my life I have always enjoyed going potty in my pants. It's not that I set out to purposely do it at first, I just have little accidents, thinking I was passing air, and it turns out to be more than that. One day in my early teens after having an episode, I said "to heck with it, I'm already a little dirty, have to wash my underwear out anyways, and I still have to clean up just so I can sit on the toilet" and just pushed everything out into my pants. I was ashamed at what I had done, a teenager pooping his pants like a baby, it was disgusting at first. I guess after a while I got used to it, and one day I donned a diaper, just to see how it would feel. It turned out to be heaven! I've been doing it ever since.

I'm not going to fool myself, I know I'll never find another woman that would be accepting of this, I did have a girlfriend that would participate in it now and then, probably tolerated it because I never wanted her to change me or anything, just give me permission. But after a while she stated that she didn't want to be around it anymore.

I guess the only AB thing I do enjoy (besides wearing diapers) is breastfeeding. I absolutely LOVE breasts, it is such a bonding moment to suckle at her breasts while she coo's into my ear, telling me it's ok for baby to fill his diaper while he feeds from mommy. Maybe I'll have that kind of experience here? Am I the only one into this?

I do have an account at Diaperspace, I'm also Dangitbawb there as well, and you can read my lengthy profile about my past...
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

First Bob, let me extend a warm, big welcome! :D

You and I have talked many times on the phone about 7 or 8 years ago. And we lost touch due to the things that were going on in our lives at the time.

Second, as you and I have talked in the past, you have nothing be embarassed or feel shame about. One of the things I love about Phone-A-Mommy, is that EVERY mommy, granny, babysitter, baby girl, etc. is currently, or has been, A REAL MOMMY. They had changed 1,0000's of poopy diapers on little babies and big ones too.

The mommies at Phone-A-Mommy know Poop! :wink:

They don't fake it, or put on an act. When you call them and talk about how you love to fill your pants, they understand, they are moms, and all mothers understand our emotional need to poop our pants just like we did when we were little.

Which brings me to another point: No, you will not find a "mommy" in the quest for a wife or girlfriend. And the reason is very simple as it was explained to me in a councling session: DIAPERS ARE THE OTHER WOMAN IN A RELATIONSHIP.
I know from experence, any woman out there, as a perspective mate, is going to naturaly veiw diapers as "the other woman" competing for your attention and affection.

So what is the solution? Well, calling and talking to REAL MOMMIES here at Phone-A-Mommy is a good start. For me, the moms on this site have been a lifeline, and a welcome escape from the stress of the adult world. I have talked with about half of the moms on this site, and all of them have made my baby dreams come true.

I could go on and on about how wonderful Sara, Lizabeth, Rebecca, Jenna, Janey and many others are, but it's better that you experence them and their wonderful mothering for yourself. I would encourge you to seek out and call each one, and find the mommy (or mommies) that you bond with the best.

Lately, I have been doing calls with Lily (Granny Lily) but I don't experence her as a "granny", I see her more as a Mommy, who has had lot's of experence with real babies. When I do a call with Lily, her loving, sweet, motherly voice makes me feel like I am 9 months old again, filling my pants in front of my mother. Lily has this sweet, motherly way of "baby-talking" to me as I dirty my diapers, and when I grunt and toot, she "giggles" in a way that makes me feel so loved and cared for. :D

Honestly Bob, there is no better place then Phone-A-Mommy. :wink:

Again, welcome! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
dangitbawb

Post by dangitbawb »

Marty, it's always good to hear from you! Yes, we did lose touch, hopefully we'll have a chance to chat again some day. You and I share much of the same things in our lifestyle, so your advice is important.

You know, as far as finding another woman who is accepting of this lifestyle, I still tend to think it's not impossible. I read stories everyday about women who are lonely, and are taken to the cleaners by the "scammers" who are only out to get their money. Fortunately I have my own, but like them, I'm looking for a woman that just needs to feel needed, if they would only come to sites like this one or DS, they would find all the love they could ever want. I don't ever "take" without giving, so who knows what you'll find out there. I'm sure they would rather keep all their savings and could tolerate the occassional "poopy diaper", and still be loved and held and cherished. Maybe I'm on to something here...
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Welcome Dangitbawb!

I'm so glad you've come to join our little community! Peruse the site, the forums, the blogs. When you are ready, come say hello to all in the chat room, - we'd love to have you. Just a little note, we have slumber parties every 1st and 15th of the month in the chat room, complete with special prices for those who join in the fun!

Again, welcome to PhoneaMommy!

Maggy
love,

Mommy Maggy
mommysara
Mommy

Post by mommysara »

Welcome Bob,

Its nice to know you haven't given up hope. It seems to me that everyone these days finding someone it matters not the fetish lifestyle. Dating is just harder than use to be. Finding someone you can trust and confide in.

But we are here in the meantime. And I am sure I can speak for all the Mommies, we are happy to have you here with us.
(((hugs))), kisses, and very wet diapers!
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Well heck Bob, no need to be embarrassed around here. So you enjoy a little diaper/ scat play - what's wrong with that? Loads of fun, if you ask me (pun intended, lol).

So don't you be anything but yourself with us, you are among friends and we celebrate our uniqueness's as well as our similarities!

Gina
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

oh baby Bobby the poop is what makes changing baby's diaper so much fun! :) I love teasing baby about what a big stinky they made for mommy to clean up...peeee yewwww foochie baby where are my wipes.....Image
MommyLizabeth

Post by MommyLizabeth »

Sorry this is so late sunshine. I would like to take a moment to let you know that you are more then welcome here, and not only that, but we have a very safe environment here. No need to be embarrassed at all. :)

Hope when you read this that all is well with you.

Have a wonderful day hun.

Mommy Liz