Need help from someone that knows spanish!

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
ritzcritz

Need help from someone that knows spanish!

Post by ritzcritz »

Haha so I stumbled across this video of a spanish woman changing a poopy diaper, and it's hilarious because she obviously hasn't changed many diapers before due to her hysteria. I find the lady to be incredibly cute and if the kid was my age he wouldn't be complaining! Anyways, theres no way of translating it so I figured I'd post it and hope someone may be able to catch some of what she's saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh7WN13fer0
MommyLiz

Post by MommyLiz »

lol I'm not fluent but she was very disturbed and flabbergasted. She said Oh My several times and Yes terrible a couple times lol
Milf doesn't begin to describe me
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

It's very obvious that she is not a "Mom", because real moms don't flinch at the sight of a poopy bottom. :lol:

Although she is very pretty, I would never really find her attractive, because I have always been drawn to real moms who enjoy wiping and powdering a poopy bottom.

The real beauty of a real mom for me is that she loves her baby (all babies) and seeks to love and comfort them, even if they have a poopy bottom.

A real mom doesn't run from a poopy bottom,
she just smiles, and opens up another box of baby wipes.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
BarbieMadison

Post by BarbieMadison »

Oh no, she definitely looks like she's having some trouble.
Barbie <3