Mommies, what do you carry in your diaper bags?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
naughtyboyutah

Mommies, what do you carry in your diaper bags?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I just thought of a new question I would like to have the mommies and all to answer. What do you usually carry in your diaper bags? Do you carry paddles and hairbrushes in there, diapers, etc? I would love to hear from all of you on this.

Cameron
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

In my diaper bag for big babies I keep diapers,plastic pants,wipes,powder,extra paci's,a bottle,sanitizer,lotion, a couple of small toys,spare cloths,a bib,panties, and whatever else I feel like craming in at the last minute. I keep my hairbrush in my purse and on occasion a paddle in the bag too.
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Scarlet, I love your diaper bag! :D

It makes me want to mess my pants, just so you can put all that good stuff, to good use. :lol:

Now, if you were a mommy back in the 1950's or the 1960's, there would be two items you did not mention.

(1.) Washcloths to clean poopy bottoms! :lol:

In the days before "baby wipes" all mothers carried in their diaper bags washcloths to clean poopy bottoms. When a mom and her baby were visiting our house back in the 1960's, and the baby filled his or her pants, I would always offer to go and wet the washcloths under warm water, while the baby's mother was removing the rubber pants and unpinning the dirty diaper. Of course, this always gave me an excuse to watch the mom change the poopy diaper. :wink:

(I was always a "little helper" to every mom who visited our house. :wink: )

(2.) Plastic bags to hold the poopy diaper and the poopy washcloth. :lol:

In the days before disposable diapers, mothers had to "dunk" the poopy diaper in the toliet, rinse out most of the poop, and put it, and the used washcloth in plastic bags to take home. :D

In the days of cloth diapers and rubber pants, poopy diapers were a "hands on" experence for all mommies. :wink:
naughtyboyutah

Other replies?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I really enjoyed your reply, Scarlet, I am really curious to hear from other mommies on what they take in their diaper bags?

Cameron
Mommy Star

my diaper bag

Post by Mommy Star »

My diaper bag...which is an Hermes Birkin, of course, is full of all kinds of fun things

Diapers, baby wipes (organic, so as not to irritate), an extra onsie and change of clothes, juice boxes, snacks, baby powder, some rope, itchy powder, a whip, some chain, a staple gun...

and a winning lottery tickey :)
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
chlorobaby

Post by chlorobaby »

I would love to think some of you mommies carry lots of tissues and the odd bottle of cloroform with you!
Chloroform me with tissues and im yours
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

So you have that winning lottery ticket huh Star. :)
Glen

Post by Glen »

So when you win the lottery mommy Star.. will you take me to a musical? :D

by the way i think this is a great question; i am loving reading what the mommies have in their diaper bags.
Illusions are usually better than reality but only when we believe in them...
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

I have some dust, an old battery, dont' know WHAT this was lol, a diaper, some dried out wipes, a half eaten cup of jello *looks at Mikey* and something that may have or may have not been a tube of diaper rash oinment.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
naughtyboyutah

Wow, that's interesting!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Stacie,

You really have some interesting stuff in your diaper bag. You don't happen to have any spanking implements you ever put in your diaper bag for naughty boys like me?

I would love to hear more from other mommies on what they bring in their diaper bags.

Cameron
TheSitterStacie

I have my hand of course (not actually in my diaper bag), a paddle, a ping pong paddle, wooden spoon, a mace (lol), flogger, crop, and a very nice green switch.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Glen

Post by Glen »

Um Stacie.. if you said you had an electric eel in there too, i would swear that you are not looking in your hand bag but actually Shadow's Bag of tricks.. LOL
Illusions are usually better than reality but only when we believe in them...
TheSitterStacie

Oh Glen, I have my own bag I don't need Shadows lol.

Stacie
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

I have all the regular stuff like pacis, bottles, ointment, extra onsies and baby tees, disposable and cloth diappys, plastic pants, frilly underpants, the occasional strap on, enema bags, syrup of ipecac, my fav baby bath- johnsons with chamomile and lavender, baby lotion, and my disciplinary accoutrement of choice is the good old fashioned switch. I have a small one for the bag and sometimes I add a nice wooden ruler.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
jonnyboy

Post by jonnyboy »

Dang mommy josie. You are super prepared for a naughty baby. Enema, strap on, spanking... sounds like a punishment I'd never forget (grabs bottom for protection)
naughtyboyutah

Wow!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Mommy Josie,

I don't want to get on your bad side because I know I would be in for a good long hard spanking. Wow!

Cameron
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

wow Josie, I'll make sure I'm extra good when my mommy lets me come into the nusery. heehee
naughtyboyutah

Thanks for all the replies

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Wow, it is really interesting to hear all the different things mommies put into their diaper bags. I was wondering on top of what you put in your diaper bags, what your diaper bags look like as well? I still would love to hear from other mommies on what they have in their diaper bags.

Cameron
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

My diaper bag is green and red plaid, i just love plaid. It has a million pokets to seperate all my stuff. It's an awesome bag. I found it at a consignment shop. It looks like it was specially made. And its big enough for all I need to carry.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

I have a few. I find a cute one and I can't resist. :wink: