Free Samples

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
dirtydl

Free Samples

Post by dirtydl »

Hi all.

I was wondering if anybody could answer some questions I have about ordering free samples of diapers through the mail. I'll finally have a way of paying for them (school debit card), so I'm a little anxious to try and get some real adult diapers, not just store brand pull-ups. Thing is, I'm going to be living with my dad and stepmom while I go to school, so I need to know about getting the diapers. Does packaging tend to be discreet? Are some companies more discreet than others? And if I do order a sample, will the website/company start spamming me through the mail with catalogs/advertising/etc.? Perhaps most importantly, if I do decide to order some diapers, what company and/or brand do you recommend? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

I have only ever ordered from Bambino so I cannot say for the other companies. Bambino is completely discreet, plain white packaging and the return address does not give away that they are diapers at all. I have never gotten anything in the mail from them except what I ordered.

But honestly, I would contact whatever company you are going to order from and ask. Another good place for these questions would be DD. The posters there can give you info on lots of different brands and companies.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
dirtydl

Post by dirtydl »

Ah, the infinitely helpful Josie. :) Thanks for the advice.