I'm so excited to be here and find a place like this!

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
phoneamommybrenda

I'm so excited to be here and find a place like this!

Post by phoneamommybrenda »

Hi EVERYONE!! I can't tell you how much it means to me to find this place and be a part of what Madison is doing here on the net. I want to help make your ABDL, Diaper Lover paradise even better! Madison deserves a metal for bringing special people together to share special things. I am a nice lady who absolutely loves to talk with all the adult babies, diaper lovers and sissies in the big wide world.

:lol: can't wait ... don't make me wait ..... seek me out now ..... the time is right..... love ya, Brenda
[/img][/i]
Nice lady who likes to talk to adult babies, diaper lovers and sissies. Brenda @ 888-938-7382
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Hi Mommy Brenda, welcome to our little nursery. :D

Please tell us a little about your self... where you are from... how long you've been a Mommy.... what part of being a mommy do you enjoy most... do you like to diaper babies with cloth diapers or disposables... do you like to talk "Baby-Talk" to a baby... are you OK talking about poopy diapers... etc., etc.

Again, welcome. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
DiaperGirlBrittney

I love it here!

Post by DiaperGirlBrittney »

I know exactly what you mean! It's so great to have such a wonderful and safe place to come and talk about whatever it is we want to! No one here will give me looks when I mention that I have a stinky diaper that needs to be changed :P haha!
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Welcome Brenda!

Looks like you did get open arms from everyone! :) I always love hearing about how much the little ones who come through this lovely place enjoy spending their time here. It really warms my heart to see how much you all enjoy being coddled by all the mommies, sitters, nannies, and other lovely ladies here at phone a mommy. :)
XOXO,

Barb