Sad Mommy looking for a baby...

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
MommyJackie

Sad Mommy looking for a baby...

Post by MommyJackie »

to spoil, cuddle and discipline when needed. I'm soft in all right spots and perfect for a snuggle. I love nothing more than taking care of my baby in any way needed. I also love to spoil my little one but will not take any guff and expect my baby to behave. Good behavior is always rewarded with this Mommy!

I hope you'll want to be my baby soon.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Welcome Mommy Jackie! :D

It's so nice to see new mommies joining our little nursery! :D

My name is Marty, and I've been here since the doors opened almost 10 years ago. I look forward to calling you and the other new mommies here. I've called a lot of mommies over the years here at Phone-a-mommy, and I've never been disappointed. :wink:

Welcome! 8)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

You sound like the perfect mommy to me :)
anniebaby

Re: Sad Mommy looking for a baby...

Post by anniebaby »

Mommy Jackie - I would love to be your baby. You seem like the perfect Mommy for me. I sent you an email. When are you available to chat?

baby annie
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I love coddling and nurturing my aby :) especially baby talking and breastfeeding. I even like getting naughty in my aby's diaper :P
pinkluvs15

Aww...

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I think for Christmas, I'm going to have a nice mommy experience. I need one. Someone who has a sweet voice, is kind and gentle, and loves to diaper and take care of her little one!
I'd feel so safe and secure! :)
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Awww Pinkluvs15, I think that sounds like the perfect Christmas treat for you! A nice, sweet mommy who will love on you and hum or sing you to sleep is always a nice change of pace if you are typically used to stern and strict mommies who deal out lots of punishments regularly! I know that there are lots of mommies here who could perfectly fit what you seem to be looking for! It sounds like mommy Jackie is right up your alley as well, as long as you behave! Hehehe
XOXO,

Barb