Plastic Pants

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
Crissy

Plastic Pants

Post by Crissy »

What does baby think of plastic pants?
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

Oh Crissy I love those and would love to put some of my babies in a pair! My babies love the plastic pants with cute little prints on them as well as the see through kind and the white ones. :wink:
Mommy Candy will make it all better!
babysuzy

Plastic Pants

Post by babysuzy »

Hi Crissy

I love plastic pants. I was a curity 21x40 flatfold diaper baby. I also wore them for many years past babyhood for bedwetting. I still love the bulk of thick soft curity diapers covered by soft plastic pants. The animal and baby prints are definitely cute but they tend to be crinkly rather than soft and seem to wear our faster than the white and translucent ones.

My favorite are an almost clear, but slightly frosted material called euroflex. Made by Gary, they are super soft and very comfy. The only problem with them is they last so long that they don't get replaced as often. This means that when baby poops and it leaks past the diaper they get the telltale orange brown stains ( that all plastic pants will) that tell the world that the wearer is a diaper pooper as well as a wetter. I cant remember the rules about listing websites, but a search for euroflex plastic pants still finds them. I even use them over disposables which can leak with heavy wetters.

Of course Mommy gets the final say, but I will take comfort over cute. Add a sweet pair of Rumba panties and you have the best of both worlds.

If you can't stay dry....stay warm.

Love

Babysuzy
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

yes suzy these must be what your talking about :) I like them a lot Image
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I LOVE NURSERY PRINT PLASTIC PANTS!!!! :D

So "baby-ish", so "nursery-ish". :D

They keep baby's outfit clean and dry, and they tell the world that you are still a baby, and that you go to the bathroom in your pants. :oops:

When I was growing up, moms called them "rubber pants" or "rubber britches" and you could always see dozens of them on backyard clotheslines drying in the sun. (Along with dozens of cloth diapers hanging on clotheslines.)

Thank you so much for posting this Crissy! 8)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.