What's NEW in the New Year?

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
NannyEllaMadison

What's NEW in the New Year?

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

Happy 2016 everyone! It's a brand new year...so what do you hope this year will hold?
Nanny Ella
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Happy New Year Nanny Ella! :D

What do I hope for the New Year 2016?

1. I hope that every Mommy, Nanny, Babysitter, Grandma, Infant Teacher, Daycare Attendant, and Church Nursery Lady, receives the love, comfort, and understanding that they always give to the babies who call them. All the ladies here at Phone-A-Mommy bless us with their Mothering and Diapering. I only hope that in 2016, they are blessed as well. :D

2. I hope that Phone-A-Mommy grows as a business and Adult Baby community. More babies, more mommies, more phone calls, more posts to the forums here. Thank you Madison. You have built something really special here. :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR MOMMIES!
8)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Little Stinky Britches, you are such a sweet heart! We hope the same, honey! And hope that you continue to get loved on and spoiled like to good little baby you are. :)
XOXO,

Barb
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

Wow Little Stinky Britches, that is a pretty fantastic list of things to hope for :) And I have to say I agree with you 100% plus I would add that I hope ever ABDL finds someone to care for them and love them, provide them comfort and understanding, whether that is a mommy that they live with full time or a big sister they chat with on the internet or a nanny that they connect with on Phone a Mommy!
Nanny Ella
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Thank you so much Nanny Ella! :D

I loved the phone call we had the other night! You have such a sweet mommy voice. :D

And I love the fact that you post a lot here on the forums! It is so nice to hear from Mommies, find out what their views are on things. I wish more Mommies posted here a lot more often: it gives the babies a chance to get to know them before making that long-awaited call to Mommy. :wink:

By way, here is something "new" for the new year:

Due to the fact that I'm 57 years old, and dealing with some health issues (common to middle age) in the new year of 2016, I have firmly decided on something. Henceforth, I will resolve to:

Make each day of my life, the BEST DAY of my life.
Because this may be, the last day of my life.

Carpe Diem :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

I will second what stinky said as far as all the mommies, nanny's, sitters etc on here and hopes that I find dat one special person who will train me to be there best est baby, even though i can be a rambunctious little one. And that I thrive within this community and through my contributions the community thrives as well.

lilonenaughty
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl