Real Life again??

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Tawny

Real Life again??

Post by Tawny »

Mommy Tawny wants to know If you get to be 'adult babies in real life. How did that come to be? Did a significant other want to help you with it or did you have to look for someone outside of your comfort zone?
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Mommy,

Originally in my first marriage when i was stationed over in Korea, I put everything on the line and wrote a letter home to her saying what I wanted not sure what she was going to do with the new found information. To my surprise she started right when I went home on mid-tour leave. Ironically I just did it again with my wife now, and it was in this same place I live now, state wise that I had sent that first letter over 20 years ago.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Alyssa mommy is very proud of you and I hope you can soon have everything exactly how you want it to be baby girl!! :D
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

My love of diapers started when I turned 14 and started babysitting. At first I started to steal them and wear them at night to bed. As I got older it became sexual for me. I started to find others on line who were in the lifestyle and as I got older I discovered I like being a mommy better then being a baby.
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Awww Auntie Cwissy a diaper wearing auntie, dats cute *smiles*

Baby Alyssa

mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

I had a friend of mine approach me about their feelings towards diapers. They enjoyed the experience but they felt that something was missing. Speaking of feelings, mine became apparent as soon as I saw his cute little diapered bottom waddling over to me looking so innocent! I scooped him up and changed him good. Of course what he was missing was the loving care of a mommy. :)
XOXO,

Barb
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Barba,

That is great. You would be such a loving person to have as a Mommy in real life.

Baby Alyssa
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Aww thank you honey. I am very loving. I love getting to spoil and coddle my little ones. Of course I do know that there are times when they must be punished, but otherwise I use a gentle and sweet hand in guiding them through daily life with mommy and baby. :)
XOXO,

Barb