Who are your celebrity mommies and babysitters?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Wow that is quite the list. Some of the actresses I haven't thought of in years and it jogged my memory a bit.
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

I'm glad I could jog your memory, Scarlet! :D
mommystella

Post by mommystella »

Diapers4Ever wrote: Wonderfalls
Caroline Dhavernas (Jaye Tyler)
That's a super choice. She (and everyone else) was fantastic on that show. She would be a great mommy.
My Blog

Uh oh....bad baby!
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

I would love to have Avril Lavigne as a babysitter she would be so fun and crazy. We would totally trash the place. She would dress me up and then we could dance around the house and on the furniture and then my mommy would proably come home and redden my bottom...oh maybe thats not such a good idea. *giggles. I would love to play dress up with Christina Aguilera too, she is so elegant and beautiful now and wears so many outfits and hairstyles it would be fun to have my mommies sissy baby with us too and we could totally dress him up, he would be so happy.
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Janey, you are sooooo cute! :D

I love you! :oops:

Diapers4Ever........ dude, that list, it's your biz, but I think that's WAY TOO MUCH TV. :lol:

(Coming from someone who doesn't even own or watch TV. :roll: )
naughtyboyutah

This one is a hot topic

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I have a follow up question to this thread that I started. Of all the celebrities that you have listed, of these which ones of them actually in real life are mommies and practice spanking and changing diapers? I am just curious and would like to hear your responses.

Cameron
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

well my pick for Rad babysitter would be Wendy O'Williams, although the house might be trashed and the kids lost when mom gets home, lol. And I'm sure she would have spanked. As far as a mommy, well shes not an actress, and its reality tv but... Shannon Tweed would my choice. Shes still hot and she seems to be a really fun mom.

R.I.P. Wendy O (The Plasmatics)
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Lauren

Post by Lauren »

Hi guys. I would have to say that if I wanted a celebrity mom and or babysitter.....it would have to be Sandra Bullock. She has this natural beauty that I just love and the movie "Hope Floats" makes me think she would be a great Mommy. :D
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Yes! I completly agree! :D

She is very pretty, and I would love to have her as a Mommy. :D
naughtyboyutah

Good call on Sandra Bullock

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I would love to have Sandra Bullock as my mommy. She is so beautiful as well as loving. I bet she would do a good job spanking my bare bottom too if I needed it but at the same time be so congenial about it too.

Cameron
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

I like Sandra Bullock also. Has anyone seen her movie Premonition? It looked like it would be good but I have not seen it yet.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

I have another pick, Grace Kelly. She seems like she was a very sweet and loving mommy. And so beautiful. She would have been a great mommy for a sissy.
babymarty

Post by babymarty »

Grace Kelly? WOW! Talk about a 1950's mommmy! :lol:

That's a great idea Josie, I like Grace Kelly too, but I'm not too sure many of the younger babies even know who she is. :roll:

And that's too bad too. She is so sweet and loving. :D
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Very good choice Josie :wink:
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Well those of you who don't know her, look her up. She was so beautiful and her name fit her well for she was truly graceful. And hey she married a prince, can't go wrong there. can you imagine what the nursery must have looked like! :D
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

I looked her up and she IS so beautiful. Wow and a princess. Dude, I totally need a mommy like that, heehee. Maybe we can find my mommy a prince! :D
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

mommyjaney wrote:I looked her up and she IS so beautiful. Wow and a princess. Dude, I totally need a mommy like that, heehee. Maybe we can find my mommy a prince! :D
That is so sweet of you Janey to look out for your Mommy like that.
Candy

Post by Candy »

WOW, I just read through this, there are so many Mommy's to Chose from. Now I am at a loss of who I would pick lol. I will have to think on this some more. I know who I would not pick, Britney Spears, that poor child.

Candy
XOXO~ Candy Kisses
wannabe_baby

Post by wannabe_baby »

It actually took me a while to come up with a celebrity Mommy for this list. Most of the famous women I have a little kiddie-style crush on ( :oops: ) are younger and more big-sisterly. Or, if I was lucky, baby sisterly. :D Girls like Elisha Cuthbert and Keira Knightley.

Although I've finally come up with one; Nigella Lawson. I don't know if she has made it over to the US but she's a television cook who guys like me drool over. She appears very flirty when cooking. It's hard to describe and really has to be seen.

I don't want to go on for too long about Nigella but she seems to be what is known as "voluptuous". She looks very Mommyish on chat shows and has the personality to match. Very caring and loving, like she'd just love to have baby sitting on her knee. :) And, to top it all off, she's a great cook, so her babies would never complain about eating their veggies again. :D
mommysara
Mommy

Post by mommysara »

Nigella Lawson would be a great Mommy! Especially if you like to eat. I think she would be great at taking care of her abies.

I think it is funny that Britney Spears is listed here. I don't think anyone would want her as a babysitter lately! ;)
(((hugs))), kisses, and very wet diapers!