Dressed by mum

There is no better place then Phone A Mommy to talk abut your your Sissy & Feminization needs!
Mummysboy7468

Dressed by mum

Post by Mummysboy7468 »

Hello ever since I was dressed by mum growing up it was very tough having family and friends see me like this , not sure why she did this but I think you go to ways either run for the hills or like me I embraced it and now as an older guy I love to dress but I do have urges to be embarrassed like I was growing up not quite sure why
Hi I’ve always been a mummy’s boy being dressed as a girl growing up very embarrassing family and friends seeing me now I crave that type of attention again ,not sure why looks like this may be a good site to chat with others
GrannyMinnie

Re: Dressed by mum

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I was dressed by my mom until I reached the late age of 16, she would spank me whenever a year would go by without getting me into a dress, even after that age until I left for college on my own. But I wasn't embarrassed, I loved it. It wasn't until I went out in public on my own that I felt embarrassed. Then when I got my first job I couldn't do anything about it.
Mummysboy7468

Re: Dressed by mum

Post by Mummysboy7468 »

Do you mean you went out in your own dressed ,did people recognise you ? What do you mean you couldn’t do anything about it when you got a job?
Hi I’ve always been a mummy’s boy being dressed as a girl growing up very embarrassing family and friends seeing me now I crave that type of attention again ,not sure why looks like this may be a good site to chat with others