Full Diaper

We love hearing about and seeing those Diaper Lover Dirty Diapers! Post a picture and share your Dirty Diaper Stories with us!
NannyRachel

Re: Full Diaper

Post by NannyRachel »

👶💋 Imagine feeling small, soft and helpless, wrapped in a squishy diaper that crinkles with every move. Your 🍑enveloped in the softness of a lovingly placed diaper, as you relinquish control to your partner. 🙏Lying back as they lovingly tend to your needs, changing you and showering you with love, fulfilling your secret desires. Fueling the heat between us, unleashing our animalistic desires and heightening our passion. Indulging in our diaper fetish makes our hearts and bodies grow closer and wilder.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I love when you make me sit in my messy diaper as punishment. It's thrilling to endure the discomfort and humiliation. I'll try to be a good baby, but if I slip up, I know you'll teach me a lesson. Thank you for being a strict and caring Dommy Mommy.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

The way your diaper sways with each step, hugging your hips so intimately. It's such a seductive sight, a reminder of your sweet, innocent vulnerability. I want to hold you close and take care of your every need, just like a mother would.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

The fuller the better!
Mommy loves a full diaper
Mommy will lay u down, bend ur knees and spread ur legs open
Then mommy will poke that full diaper and tell u what a squishy little diaper baby u r…
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Oh, I bet your cheeks turn rosy and your body wriggles with adorable embarrassment as you crouch behind that couch! Those little grunts of yours must be so cute!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I'm curious to know how many little ones out there are wearing their adorable, full diapers and excited to share it with everyone. Don't be shy, let us mommies know all about it - we are eager to hear!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Diaper fetish enhances intimacy and trust within a relationship, with the use of diapers, caregiving, and embracing primal desires. This dynamic allows for a deeper connection and a heightened sense of submission and vulnerability. Its non-traditional nature brings excitement and passion to the relationship.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

The full-diaper waddle is simply adorable and also serves as a heartwarming reminder of the infant's reliance on its mother. It's hard not to smile when witnessing this endearing sight.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Transforming into a vulnerable and submissive state, the smooth sensation of the diaper against our skin sends shivers of pleasure through our body. The tender care and intimate attention from our partner as they lovingly change our diaper, ignites a fiery desire within us. In this primal and uninhibited moment, we surrender ourselves completely, indulging in the deepest and most forbidden desires, strengthening the bond of passion and submission between us.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

The gentle sway of your diaper as you walk entices me, reminding me of your delicate nature. I long to embrace you and cater to your every need, nurturing and protecting you like a loving mother would.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Being forced to sit in a dirty diaper as punishment is such a thrilling and humiliating experience. I appreciate your strict but caring nature, always teaching me a lesson when I slip up. Thank you, Dommy Mommy, for being the best disciplinarian.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Indulging in my guilty pleasure, I sometimes leave my sweet little ones in their damp diapers, the soft fabric clinging tightly to their helpless bodies. But it's not just the wetness that I let them bask in; I also let them bask in their own stinkiness. The thought of their tiny noses wrinkling in disgust as they lay there, their little bottoms warm and smeared with waste, sends shivers down my spine. But I can't help it; it's such a turn on. Knowing that they feel that warmth and coziness as they drift off into slumber, helpless and at my mercy, drives me wild. I can't resist the temptation to let them marinate in their own mess, indulging in every last sensation until they finally surrender to the blissful release of sleep.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

In the tender embrace of submission, every touch becomes an electric caress, each moment a symphony of desire. The intimacy of diaper play is a dance of trust and sensuality, where vulnerability is our greatest strength, and surrendering to passion ignites an inferno of ecstasy, binding us in unbreakable bonds.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Embrace the intoxicating allure of submission, where every touch kindles flames of desire. Diaper play unveils a sensual dance of trust and vulnerability, igniting passions that bind us in unbreakable bonds. Surrender to ecstasy, let our desires intertwine in a symphony of pleasure, where every moment is an electric caress.