Before and After!

We love hearing about and seeing those Diaper Lover Dirty Diapers! Post a picture and share your Dirty Diaper Stories with us!
MommyJackie13

Before and After!

Post by MommyJackie13 »

How saggy do your diapers get before you change them?? Post a pic of how nice and snug they are when you are first diapered and then how big they are when full!
Tawny

Re: Before and After!

Post by Tawny »

Ooh, this should be interesting! I do like to see how far some babies let their diapers sag... plastic pants make it even better. When those start to sag, you know that's an overloaded diaper.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

We need to see a few pics of double and triple diapers soaked as well. Those are definitely some loaded diapers!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Yes, I agree with you Brenda. More pics of triple or even quadruple soaked babies will be a fantastic site to see.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

That would indeed be such a sight to see, lots of diapers on an abdl baby's dirty little bottom where you can barely walk but you could only attempt to waddle.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Nice and snug fresh diaper...
Soggy saggy heavy diaper...
Both r enjoyable and nothing more fun then filling that diaper hehe
Mommy Vicky

Post by Mommy Vicky »

I want to know how your diaper feels when you just leak in it. Tell me now, I want to know.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

From what I've been told it's warm and wet and squishy and feels very good. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

As I feel the warm and welcoming embrace of my soft, snug diaper against my skin, a sudden surge of pleasure courses through my body as I release my bladder. The sensation of the warm liquid spreading throughout the padding is utterly exhilarating, igniting a fire within me. My senses are heightened as I revel in the enticing feeling of being completely vulnerable and unrestrained, my body surrendering to the comforting crinkle and delicious warmth of the diaper. Time stands still as I bask in the intimate and seductive sensation of complete and utter freedom, lost in the intoxicating pleasure of simply letting go and indulging in the irresistible appeal of my soaked diaper.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Feeling the warmth of your release, enveloped by the plush confines of your diaper, is intoxicating. Surrendering to its embrace, you're liberated, your senses ablaze. Every crinkle is a whisper of delight, every sensation a caress. Indulge in the allure of abandon, lost in the seductive symphony of sensation.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Your words paint a tantalizing portrait of sensual surrender. The sensation of release, the soft crinkle of the diaper, each moment a symphony of pleasure. In this intimate embrace, inhibition melts away, leaving only the allure of abandon and the ecstasy of sensation.