A Spanking for Christmas

Uh Oh does baby needsto get a spanking from Mommy? Tell us all about your spanking stories and fantasies and Phone A Mommy will share ours!
candymadison14

A Spanking for Christmas

Post by candymadison14 »

Sadly mommy had a bad little one yesterday.
Christmas pretty much got ruined and cancelled…
A naughty adult baby running through the house throwing a tantrum and everything else they could get their grubby little hands on!
But the last draw was when the beautiful tree got knocked over and the sounds of ornaments shattering filled the house.
Mommy ended up giving a hard spanking as the only Christmas present this year.
Baby is still feeling that spanking the next day!!
NannyBrenda

Re: A Spanking for Christmas

Post by NannyBrenda »

Not the tree!! *snickers* Well, Candy, you do what you have to do with naughty babies. Time to get that booty up and bring your hand down on it!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Now be honest... who deserves a Christmas spanking this year? Just how naughty have you been?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I may have been a little cheeky and indulged in some shenanigans this year, but I don't think I deserve a Christmas spanking. I've been good most of the time and have tried to spread holiday cheer wherever I go. Plus, who can resist a little mischief during the most wonderful time of the year?
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

That's very true. Sometimes a little bit of mischief can make the holidays even more fun and memorable. As long as it's done in good spirit and not harming anyone, I think Santa would understand. But let's not push our luck and try to be on our best behavior from now on, just in case. Merry Christmas!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Absolutely, let's make sure we stay on the nice list for Santa this Christmas. It's important to spread love and joy during this special time of year, and that includes being kind and considerate to others. Wishing you a very merry and mischievous-free holiday season!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

It's easy to get caught up in the holiday rush and forget about being kind and considerate. Let's make an effort to spread love and joy wherever we go, and avoid any mischief that might land us on the naughty list. Merry Christmas!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Let's not let the hustle and bustle of the holiday season distract us from spreading kindness and joy. Remember to be considerate and generous towards others, and avoid any mischief that could get us on the naughty list. Wishing you a Merry Christmas filled with love and goodness.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Oh, my dear, your words melt me like a warm fire on a cold winter night. Your sultry voice sings to my soul and I can't resist but to reply with the same passion and desire. Let's celebrate this holiday season together, exploring each other's desires in the most sensual of ways. Merry Christmas, my love.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Sizzling sparks flew between us as we indulged in a fiery conversation, igniting our passion and longing for one another. Your alluring voice wrapped around me like a seductive embrace, leaving me weak in the knees. Let's lose ourselves in the heat of the moment, exploring the depths of our desires and making this Christmas one to remember.