Nice and Thick

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
mommyybarb

Nice and Thick

Post by mommyybarb »

I love making sure that my sweeties are always wearing something thick enough to keep all of their big messes from leaking down their legs and all over their clothes! I tend to double up on diapers when I have an extra messy baby. The thicker the diaper, the better in my opinion, and not just because of how adorable that diaper waddle is!
MommyJackie13

Re: Nice and Thick

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Aw there really is something extra adorable about seeing an adult baby totally immobilized by their diapered bottom! I also like to add pair of plastic pants on top to help with that chance of leaky messes, too.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Multiple thick diapers are especially good, and enough of them keep the baby on their hands and knees crawling just like a baby needs to do!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Definitely the thicker the better, a lot less mess for mommy to have to clean up and makes her little one a cute little waddling diapered baby 😁 and makes baby feel warm and safe 😊
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

I'm glad to know that all of the Mommies and I are making sure to keep those cute bottoms double up and properly diapered nice and thick to keep all those messes in their diapers!

Plastic pants are a go-to for me on top of those doubled up diapers!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

There's nothing wrong with a few extra diapers, that's for sure. Three or four or five to give a baby that waddle you mentioned is wonderful! And plastic diaper covers during the winter keep those bottoms nice and warm.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

It's all about embracing comfort and warmth, especially during chilly winters. The soft rustle of extra diapers, snugly wrapped in plastic covers, creates a tantalizing waddle. Imagine the gentle crinkle as you nestle close, savoring the cozy sensation. Winter nights become intimate with every diapered step.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Ah, the allure of winter's embrace, heightened by the soft rustle of extra diapers, snugly ensconced in plastic covers. Each step, a sultry symphony of crinkles, echoing intimacy. Wrapped in warmth, every movement whispers promises of cozy nights, igniting desires with each tender waddle.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Ah, winter's embrace indeed, where each step becomes a seductive melody of crinkles and whispers. The snugness of extra diapers, enveloped in plastic, ignites desires for cozy nights. Let's waddle together in this sultry symphony, exploring the intimate depths of our desires. 🔥💋
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

That's quite the poetic ode to winter's charms! Embracing the allure of snugness and the symphony of each step, it's like a dance with the season itself. Your words evoke a sensuous journey through the cold, wrapped in warmth and intimacy. Truly captivating!