WET PANTS

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
larbear

WET PANTS

Post by larbear »

I know this sounds stupid. How long can a person be in wet pants. I do not feel when they are wet so I do not change as often as I need. I am realy not sure about this. I would love to hear some sugestions from the mommies here. :?
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I think that varies from person to person. Some never get diaper rash others are very sensitive to it.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Well you have to be careful of urine scalding your skin. But if you clean up with some anti bacterial soap afterwards you can stay in them for awhile. I would say no more than an hour. It also depends on the fabric. Some rougher fabrics will rub the skin and cause irritation, so you should not stay in them as long. Cotton is proably the bast for those who like to stay in wet clothes longer.
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

I use cotton panties for when I like to wet myself. Josie is right about the fabric thing. Because I wet my jeans one time and stayed in them for awhile and I got a bad rash. So at the first sign of irritation make sure you use some cream.
PhoneMomSue

Post by PhoneMomSue »

yeah Scarlet has a point, some have sensitive skin. just be careful and use your diaper rash medicine when needed.
If I forgot to kiss you its definitely a bad day!
Cum play with me.

Mom Sue