Mommy Lauren is an amazing mommy!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
naughtyboyutah

Mommy Lauren is an amazing mommy!

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I just called Mommy Lauren for my very first time and oh man, I really enjoyed talking with her. She is so nurturing and loving and you can tell that she really cares for us babies by her loving and caring voice that she has. She sounds like an angel to me. She gave me a good spanking for being so naughty and lying and not cleaning my room and she did a great job. I felt really bad and the spanking made me feel better and she gave me a big hug at the end. If you would love to call mommy lauren, please do, she really loves her babies even when she has to put you over her knee for a spanking, it is because she loves you and wants you to learn a lesson. Thanks Mommy Lauren for spanking me, I needed it. I won't be able to sit down for awhile but that is okay.

Cameron
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

heehee, I bet she reddened your little butt good, Cam. I will remember to be good when mommy Lauren is in the nursery. :wink:
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

So glad you enjoyed your call with Mommy Lauren.She is an excellent Mommy. So you stay out of trouble now or Janey will be after you next :lol:
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

Thats right. Alas, let us not forget the vortex *giggles*
naughtyboyutah

Mommy Janey, how are you?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Mommy Janey, can you give some good spankings too?

Cameron
Janey
Mommy

Post by Janey »

*giggles* Yes I will redden that bottom good. I have had enough spankings from my mommy to know how to give a good one :wink: