Ask Mommy anything
-
NannyRachel
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:19 am
Re: Ask Mommy anything
I think sitter stacie is right, someone does need a changing. looks like it's time to get a new diaper!
-
anymous427
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:43 pm
Re: Ask Mommy anything
Why do you think thattt
-
SitterStacie
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2023 5:57 am
Re: Ask Mommy anything
yuh huh! come here you
-
anymous427
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:43 pm
Re: Ask Mommy anything
*waddles over to Sitter Stacie in his Sesame Street Pampers*
-
SitterStacie
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2023 5:57 am
Re: Ask Mommy anything
yuh huh, pee eww someones got a big stinker, lets see if we can change that
-
anymous427
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:43 pm
Re: Ask Mommy anything
*blushes as Sitter Stacie wrinkles her nose as he comes closer to her*
-
SitterStacie
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2023 5:57 am
Re: Ask Mommy anything
someones made the biggest stinkie here, i'm gonna get you a new diaper and put you on a changing table. time for the powder!
-
anymous427
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:43 pm
Re: Ask Mommy anything
*face red as sitter Stacie goes to check his Pampers*
-
SitterStacie
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2023 5:57 am
Re: Ask Mommy anything
oh yeah. defiantly the biggest stinkie baby i've seen and smelled yet, it's time to grab reinforcements! a yellow diaper and a satin one to cover it, all duckie designed and ready to shine and keep more messes in for this diapered sweetums!
Re: Ask Mommy anything
oh that sounds really sweet sitter stacie
-
SitterStacie
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2023 5:57 am
Re: Ask Mommy anything
yes of course mommy rose, I have to get this stinkie baby in one of these diapers so that he'll be all nice and clean
-
Baby-Erica
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:23 pm
Re: Ask Mommy anything
I like to get some food and put in my diaper, for example I dumped a cupcake down my drawers or pouring pudding down my backside. I remember I brought this up to a mommy about a year or two ago and mommy wasn't thrilled about talking about that. Are there any mommies, sitters, or sissies I can chat with that would be ok with this?
-
SitterStacie
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2023 5:57 am
Re: Ask Mommy anything
I'd be ok with it sweetie, you can come and talk to me anytime about putting food in your diaper. I love to hear the details and if you'd like you can come and call me and talk all about it even more
-
Baby-Erica
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:23 pm
Re: Ask Mommy anything
Thank you Sitter Stacie. I never chatted with you before. I will give a call soon.SitterStacie wrote: Tue May 19, 2026 6:17 pm I'd be ok with it sweetie, you can come and talk to me anytime about putting food in your diaper. I love to hear the details and if you'd like you can come and call me and talk all about it even more
-
SitterStacie
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2023 5:57 am
Re: Ask Mommy anything
of course sweetie, would love to hear from you~
-
Badboybrodie
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:10 am
- Location: Albany Western Australia
Re: Ask Mommy anything
When I've had the runs in my boxershorts or jocks I have to have a shower after being on the toilet do I need to wear a diaper
Im brodie 38 yrs old boy who is in need of a good naughty boy spanking over a knee from a mistress or nanny.i must obey her and listen to her 24/7
-
Secretpanda
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 2:11 am
Re: Ask Mommy anything
Hi, just wanted to say hi I guess im in my diapers for the first time in a long time and just found this website I have to do my diaper quests secretly so here I am! 
-
Secretpanda
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 2:11 am
Re: Ask Mommy anything
Should I change my diaper or not mommy im sleepy and its a big messh