Great calls

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
larbear

Great calls

Post by larbear »

I had the opportunity to do some calls this week, I did calls with Candy, Lacey, and Scarlet. With all three of the ladies I did pretty much the same story line, it was wonderful how all three ladies brought their own character and own experiences into the story. I know the other ladies here at Phone A Mommy would do an excellent job as well. It was wonderful to have the three different views of the same story line and I highly recommend others to do that as well. I'm at this time trying to work on a new story line and repeat this again, I might even try the same story with some other mommies. It is fun to get different perspectives from all the different personalities here at the site.

Have a great day,
Larbear
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Thank you Larbear,that is a very nice post to make. I always enjoy my time with you and look forward to doing that again.

Hugs,
Scarlet
Lacy
Mommy

Post by Lacy »

Thank you Larbear for the wonderful comment. I love the stosies we do together, they are alot of fun and you have a wonderful imagination. :D
love, Lacy
Candy

Post by Candy »

Larbear I am so glad you have enjoyed our calls together. I know I have. You are unique and so much fun. I must let you know that honestly enjoy every minute we spend together. Thank you for your kind and sweet words.

Mommy Candy
XOXO~ Candy Kisses