stacie's the best

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
babybrendan

stacie's the best

Post by babybrendan »

I just wanted to say that i had a call with Stacie the other day. and i was like no time had past, as i haven't called in 6 months +, it was TOTALLY AWESOME and i can't wait to continue with her again
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Glad that you enjoyed yourself with Stacie. :D
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Yay! Glad you had a great time BabyBrendan!

:)
Jenna
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Oh yes, Stacie rocks! :lol:

She is great in any role she plays, and I think she would do well in the local theatre. :wink:

But she is not the only one..... 8)

I have had calls with about half the mommies on this site, and I call tell you that most, if not all, are just as good as Stacie in role playing. And each mommy (nanny, nurse, granny, etc.) has a speciality.

Think of this site as the "Baskin Robbins" of phone mommies. :lol:

The "ice cream" is all good, it's just different flavors that are offered. Sometimes I feel like a Stacie call, then other times I feel a need for a Lizabeth call, then I have my Jenna desires too. :wink:

Yummmy! It's all good for my tummy! :lol:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Little Stinky Britches wrote: Think of this site as the "Baskin Robbins" of phone mommies. :lol:
What a sweet way to see the site :D
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Hiya Baby B,

I always have such a good time with you on the phone. You are so uber sweet. You can call me any time sweetie pie.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
TheSitterStacie

Since you brought it up Little Stinky Britches, if I were a flavor from BnR what would I be? lol

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
Victoriah Nichole Little

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

Mommy Stacie, I would like to answer that as well.

Berry Berry Extraordinary comes to mind ... cause, well, you ARE!

Then there is "Chocolate Therapy" ... 'nuf said....

And of course there is "Cinnamon Buns"....... Oh my goodness I am laughing now! :: Giggles ::

"Jamaican Me Crazy" as well....

... And last but not least.... You always leave me wanting .... "S'mores" ... :: Giggle! ::
TheSitterStacie

Cinnamon Buns? How did you figure out my stripper name? LOL cinnamon buns..omgosh that makes me laugh lol. That was a cute response lol. I am going to make a thread asking everyone what flavor they would name some of the Mommies and others here.

Stacie