Am I the only One

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Nanny Rachel

Am I the only One

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Well I am here to tell you your not the only one...so allow yourself to be who you truely are and don't worry there are lots of others out there who also love to be where you are right now...so don't ask yourself if your the only one who enjoys diapers or being a AD/AB....since we all know your not.... :wink:
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

Rest assured Nanny Rachel is right. And as long as you are enjoying yourself have loads :lol: of fun with it.
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

You are certainly not the only one, there are 1,000's of us, even though it seems like at times you are, and I know all too well that feeling, it's not pleasant, it effects us in some very bad ways sometimes, we get lonely or feel ashamed. But you know what? There is a support system out here if you are willing to open up a bit. Much love to you.

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

It really does surprise me how much I hear this - "I thought I was the only one". But the fact of the matter is is that There are so very, VERY many people around the globe that have come to enjoy diapers, and reverting back to a baby. Thank goodness for the internet. It brought people together with those of like minds and interests. Just google adult baby or adult diapers and see how many results you get.So just remember that next time you feel alone - and when you see someone walking down the street, wonder to yourself "do they have a diaper on?" :wink:
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

No, you are not alone. :wink:

Like Stacie says, there are thousands and thousands of us. :D

And Gina is right too: the person walking down the street may have a diaper on underneith their clothes. :wink:

There is something else to consider too. Each one of us, unless we pass away suddenly, will start to go "down hill" very slowly. You lose a little of your eyesight, then a little of your hearing. You begin to forget things like; What is that sudden urge inside me? :roll:

One day, without realizing it, you have went potty in your pants: Just like a Toddler. :oops:

With our high-standard of living, comes a long, and healthy life. Babies survive birth and live longer and the elderly survive disease better and live longer.
So the facts of this modern life are as follow:

We arive in the world IN DIAPERS.

We depart this world IN DIAPERS.

We go potty in our pants when we are BABIES.

We go potty in our pants when we are ELDERLY

Its simple, so please don't stress over wearing diapers: we all have, we all do, and we all will be DIAPERED. 8)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.