coming home from the hospital

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

coming home from the hospital

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

4 days after being born lil timmy is going home mommy gets him dressed in a lil cute outfit with lil teddy bears she tells her lil bundle of joy " whose the lil cutie pie ? ahh yes you are " and says that they are going home today Lil timmy still new to his surroundings makes newborn sounds as mommy gets him ready he makes a lil poopy in his diapy mommy says "uh oh do we have a lil stinky before we go home" she changes him as mommy's mom and dad help her get the lil guy into the car and home since lil timmy's daddy decided to not show up and not want to be in the lil guys life. Mommy says " we don't need daddy to be around we will be okay" lil timmy just makes newborn sounds as mommy and grandparents get him to his new home. They get home and mommy gets me out of the car and carries him into the house bringing him upstairs to his new room (nursery) mommy kisses him on the forehead and tells him she loves him so much and can't wait to see what is in store for the both of them.

care free to respond to the story and you can add on if you would like this can be an interactive story
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

Awesome, that sounds like a great story you have begun! Im looking forward to hearing more!
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

your welcome mommy lauren if you would like to add on be my guest i am opening this story up so that people can write their parts to this story
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Aww thats a pretty good start to a sweet lil love story what happens next?
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
mamatowkoldnewbornboy

Post by mamatowkoldnewbornboy »

Good start to a story, honey.
(I've messaged Timmy on Yahoo...message Mama back, ok? I'm sorry to hear about your friends dying.) :(
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

mommy star i was thinking that this could be a interactive story allowing people to add their part to the story
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Great start! I look forward to your mama's input I am sure she knows you best and as such she would be the best one to collaborate with. Good luck!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Oh yeah, you have a Mommy, well congrats. Well she must be awful nice letting you play on our site. Well I bet she can write your stories for you. But if you ever need help with them and it is ok with your Mommy, give one of us a call or do a text session. I am sure lots of Mommies would be more then happy to help you.
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

i will do that like i said i intended to have this as a interactive story where someone can continue this story by putting their part in i will put more but if someone wanted to put something in that would be great
mamatowkoldnewbornboy

Feel free to add to the story...Mama has been completely ignored lately by her baby for no reason she can understand. :x :roll:
:cry:
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

i have been busy so i haven't ignored anyone
mamatowkoldnewbornboy

@ wkoldnewbornbabyboy: You could have emailed or messaged to tell me that, Mama isn't a mind reader.
It feels like everything is over, honey.
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

I really dont think you two should be airing your dirty laundry here for all to see. This is a forum for Phone a Mommy. And as such this is inappropriate.

As far as your interactive story, us Mommies write a lot, so I dont think you will get much input, that is basically like a free text session.

You should get with the Mommy that you call and ask her to help. Now if your Mommy isn’t part of this site, you are welcome to still post here. But you and your Mommy should really take care of your business since she is Not a Phone a Mommy, elsewhere.
Cuddles Mommy Lauren