My story too-thanks for the inspiration pinkdljj.

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
pmprslvr

My story too-thanks for the inspiration pinkdljj.

Post by pmprslvr »

I can see vague pictures in my head of an event that occurred to me when I was about 3 or 4.

While on a trip to Grandmas house, my Mom would put pampers on me for bed time. I was a habitual bed wetter when I was young. So, anyway, I remember being diapered just before bed time and was allowed to stay up just a while longer. Some friends of my Grandma had come to visit and they had two daughters that were just slightly older that I was. Now, these girls were very good looking when I was 3 or 4, so just imagine what they grew up to be. Knock outs!

Now, me being a boy, I think I was being a bit of a show off for these lovely ladies. I remember being the center of attention in the room. The critical moment was when the older of the two girls noticed and pointed out that I was wearing a diaper. I used my diaper as the new object of attention. Dancing around the room and touching it a lot.

After that it gets kind of fuzzy, but I believe that that was the critical event that triggered my need/obsession for diapers. I remember seeing the girls many times during my childhood and never associating diapers with them. I think, however, that the above scenario was so burned into my unconscious mind that it has to be the trigger.

Thank you pinkdljj for inspiring me to put this down in words. Hopefully it might help someone else to do the same.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Thank you pmprslvr for being open and sharing with us. I hope that you're enjoying yourself here and look forward to getting to know you more.