Ancient Aliens

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!

Have you ever seen a UFO?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:41 pm

yes?
25%
no?
63%
I was abducted?
No votes
I am an Adult Baby Alien?
13%

Total votes: 8
MommieSara

Ancient Aliens

Post by MommieSara »

It is back for a third season Whoothooo!!! This is so exciting i might piss my panties cause Yikes I am not diapered, I better get one on!!!!! Who loves these things besides me? HUH? Come take a ride in Mommy Sara's space ship next Friday night at our slumber party April 15th and when the new season begins be sure to come to chat and watch it with me!!!!

http://ancient-aliens-were-here.blogspo ... unced.html
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I'm an agnostic about these things, a lot of it is speculation and theory. I would have to see some really hard evidence in order to "believe."

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Im by no means trying to convience anyone to believe or not to. I just thougth it was a fun post and is a personal interest of mine I thought I would share.

But most everything about our past and how we have come to be is based on specatualtion and theory, Ancient Aliens theories happen to be very compelling.

In my opinion to beleive that we are the highest life form is very arrogant and to think we are the only ones is very ignorant.

Anyways it was just a fun post or so I thought it would be. Something different, its been getting kinda boring on here lately.
Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

Hey, I think it's a fun subject - peaks my interests, but then again , I've always been out there, LOL!

Ella
Heart felt kisses,

Ella
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

I agree I love all that stuff I was watching my ghost stories last night on Bio and their stories are very compelling as well. I have had a few spooky things happen to me as well and family members, so I am always open to this stuff!
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

OMG Jenna I was watching that too Saturday night it was so incredible how beleivable those stories were!!! I have also been watching Lost Tapes on Netflix, it is fiction but they give a lot of real science info and it is incredible how many species are being found that they thought were extinct and havent evolved as they thought would have.
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
Nanny Rachel

Wow

Post by Nanny Rachel »

What an interesting topic...sorry I have never seen a UFO..but I wonder if the aliens would be wearing diapers or not...Rachel.... :)
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

hahahah Nanny Rachel what a perfect question!!! I would love to know that answer as well.
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
Craig

Post by Craig »

Here you go! Continuously updated map of "sightings" - click on an icon on the map for a brief description, then click on the link in the box that comes up for the full report.

I'm not sure what to make of all of this....

http://www.ufostalker.com/?mufon=true
and I hate to think of all the fun I would have missed if I actually had stopped wetting the bed - like hanging out at fun sites like this one!