A woman's Revenge

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Thickdiapers

A woman's Revenge

Post by Thickdiapers »

I always knew better than to mess with the wrong woman because people say there is nothing like the wrath of a woman. It all started when I was at work. I worked in a grocery store and there was a cashier who worked up front who I had always had my eye on. Occasionally we would make eye contact in an awkward way. She was a pretty girl, average height and very skinny. She had brown hair that went to her shoulders. She was pretty skinny too. I had finally built enough courage to ask her out one day. This was extremely hard for me because I'm so shy. She said yes an that started out our 6 month relationship. She was always clingy, and I didn't like that. One night I went out with my friends and she went out with hers. My friends and I went to a party. I got really drunk that night. I remember going upstairs to use the bathroom. After I finishe I walke out of the bathrro
I was face to face with an ex girl friend. "hey Wes how are you?" "uh um I'm I'm great thx" shocked, I started walking she got in front of me again. "where do you think your going?" she said. " Taylor, stop I have a girl friend." I stammered. " that's not my problem Wesley" next thing I knew she grabbed my crotch and started kissing me. I tried to get away but she handcuffed me. I was too drunk to resist. I remember getting pulled in a bedroom and she started to remove my pants I begged and pleaded but she gagged me. She got my dick hard and lowered herself on to me as she moaned with pleasure. Next thing I know it's morning, shes still next to me. I went off on her and left. I was embarrassed and ashamed. I didnt know what I was going to tell my girl friend. I got home and started to take a shower. Liz came in while I was showering, and said "hey did you have a goo night last night?" "yea it was alright" "so did you have a good time cheating on me?" At this point I could have fell over. "how did you..." I started. She started it " so it's true?!" " yea ii" then she slammed ye door. I didn't even wanna go after her. I was just ready to let her go. I felt aweful but I was just ready to move on. A couple months passed with out her and I talking at all. Working was kind of awkward but I got use to it. One Friday night I get a call. I answer it and I was shocked to hear Liz on the other line. "hey Wes how've you been" " I've been good thanks, what's up?" I said meekly. " it's been awhile since we talked and I was wondering if you wanted to come over and have sone drinks?" " ahh I dont know Liz I'm kinda tired." " o come on just a few!" I thought against it but I felt bad because of the way things ended. " sure Liz I'll be over in a few" "great see ya soon." so I was on my way to her house thinking this was a bad idea but I just ignored it. I got to the door and she was dressed in a very sexy black dress. I hugged her and we proceeded to the couch to talk. " I have special drinks for us!" she said. "o really? That's cool what's in it?" " o just my special mix." I thought nothing of it as I drank 2 or 3 glasses. "wow Liz these drinks are pretty strong.I think in going to head out." I said. " I don't think so Wesley." next thing I knew 2 people grabbe me. It was her 2 friends Alex and Katie. I felt so weak I couldn't not even stay on my feet. I asked what was going on but I had a pacifier shoved in my mouth. My vision stared getting really blurry. We got to a door and they opend it and it was a giant nursery! There was a crib, a changing table fully stocked. Toys in a play pin. I tried to resist but they just laughed as they set me on the changing table. I felt my clothes being removed. Then a bunch of gel rubbed all over my body. Then liz grabbed a large disposable diaper. I was restrained to the changing table. I said " Liz please dont." she laughed as we was unfolding the diaper. " awe what's wrong baby you dont want your diaper?" "no what's this all about?!" I was gagged again. " babies don't talk" she cooed. Katie and Alex lifted my legs as Liz slid the diaper underneath me. As they lowered me on the diaper I startedto tear up. This made them laugh and start talking to me like a baby. Liz grabbed wipes and started rubbing down my diaper area. I got a little aroused. Then she grabbed a suppository and shoved it up my ass. I wiggled but she didn't hesitate. Then she went back to my diapering.she then grabbed baby powder and pored it all over. She then pulled the diaper up between my legs. I felt the thickness as she fastened the straps. She then got another diaper a proceeded to unfold that one. I passed out from all the drugs. I woke up tge next morning hoping that I was dreaming last night but that was simply not the case as I was strapped to a changing table in a giant nursery with a pacifier in my mouth and a huge buldge between my legs. I look up to see my diapered state. The front of the diaper had bears and it was soo loud when I moved.I tried to break free of my restraints . Only to realize I had piss and shit
Myself. Next thing I know Liz enters the room with katieand alex. "smells like someone needs changed" Alex fed be a bottle while Katie was changing my diaper. Liz was getting my outfit ready while explaining things. "first of all you are to talk like a baby. Your going to be in diapers 24/7. By the time I'm through with you your going tone a complete baby. As I felt another thick diaper go up between my legs while sucking on the bottle. If you disobey me, she continued, you will regret it. To be continued..... Give me feed back!
chlorobaby

Post by chlorobaby »

Good stuff - I like it!!
Chloroform me with tissues and im yours
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

Oh I love it! thanx for sharing :)
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Simply Fabulous!!!!

I want more please!