Are you a big boy now

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
Nanny Rachel

Are you a big boy now

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Nanny has purchased some big boy and girl pull ups since all my little ones want to try them....have you and what do you think about them...let me know....Rachel :)
YellowDucky

Post by YellowDucky »

Hi Nanny Rachel!

Mommy has never tried pull-ups on me. When I’m a big boy, mommy usually will put me in starter terry cloth training pants, the ones that are really thick like a prefold cloth diaper for little accidents. Mommy say’s that there better for my little bottom. But, if I ever visit your house, I would like to try a pull-up… Will you put a pull-up on me?

Lots Of Love,
Ducky
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

Why Ducky, so you can take it off and run from her LOL
She would need to lock your little tushie in them :D
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Ain't that the truth Sara!! :D Ducky can be quite the handful, now can't he? Always thinking he is a big boy that is ready for training pants, but we mommies know better, now don't we ducky? But it is always fun to hear you try and convince us mommies that you can do it this time - you can wear big boy training pants now, when we know that you need to be put in diapers :P

Gina
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

i am not a big boy yet mommy sarah right i have a long time to go to become a big boy
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

I would love to answer that sweety, but the fact is is I am not your mommy. Now give Me a Call sometime and then you can have the privilege of calling me Mommy. Please dont take that the wrong way, I have no problem writing blogs for you or conversing with you. But I am not your Mommy until you call.
ps
my name is not spelled with an h ;-)
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

sorry mommy sara i will call you sometime
Candy

Not a fan of the pulll ups

Post by Candy »

They look too much like underoos (big boy underwear) I keep my baby in disposable diapers and would never ever potty train them :)
XOXO~ Candy Kisses