Nanny time

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
Nanny Rachel

Nanny time

Post by Nanny Rachel »

So mommy and daddy are going out...well you will need a nanny or babysitter to make sure that you behave yourself...so give me a call....and allow me to come over and make you that your a good little boy or girl while mommy and daddy are gone...Rachel... :wink:
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Yes Nanny Rachel, you are so right, us Mommies and Daddies need you and appreciate you so much. So do the babies, they like nights away from their Mommies and Daddies. And we know what good hands babies are in with the Nanny's and Sitters here at PAM, we also know that babies can learn and have so much fun with you all.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
magicnanny

Post by magicnanny »

A loving and caring nanny like Rachel is the wish of all kids and babies. She does her work very good and she never complains. I wish all nannies would be like her.
My maid
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

yes, our Nanny Rachel is the Best! She sure takes good care of all the little ones and knows just how to handle the bad ones too!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Maybe you could watch me some time, you poor poor woman you. *giggle*
Nanny Rachel

So sweet

Post by Nanny Rachel »

All those replies what is a nanny to do...lol...I know what I can do...find my next victim...lol...sorry oh that is right my next little one to take care of and make sure they do as they are told...Rachel.