story

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

story

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

can someone help me write a story about a newborn baby
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

I am sure you are capable. Give it a try. Read some of our stories, they might help inspire you! :wink:
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

i know i can i was just asking for imput
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

It didnt sound like you were just asking for imput, you are asking someone to help you to write it.
What kinda of help do you need?
Be more specific.
Perhaps you can use a call you have placed and write a coninuation from that.
Read other stories as Mandy suggest that will give you ideas.
I have already written several stories for you, you could always continue one I already started.
But as Mandy didnt know what you are asking, I dont know what kind of help you are asking for.
Are you wanting someone to write a story with you?
Last edited by MommieSara on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

Yes love, what kind of help do you need? Let us know Im sure Mommies are willing to lend their insight. But as Mommy Sara said, we need more specifics. Do you have an outline already in place? A general idea? Let us know so we can help.
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

i do have an outline but the hardest part is how to go with it the outline is that the newborn baby is being born in the hospital the basic of the story is going from birth to going home for the first time and i have a hard time coming up with what can be put into the story that's what i am struggling with
MommieSara

Post by MommieSara »

That is because there is a limit to what a new born can do and what people can do with them. But this is really something you need to decide not something that can be told to you. Because it all depends on what you want to happen.

Perhaps you might want to try and think outside the box, perhaps watch some videos to help your imagination. Maybe some scifi movies where newborns can do more than what they can in reality.

If you dont want to stray from reality, why dont you rent some movies such as Look whos Talking, Parenthood, Muppet Babies, or the new movie Babies.

Good luck!
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

thank you yeah i know i have written stories before but i tend to have major writers block