Mommy Lexus Loves her ABDL's

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Lexus
Mommy

Mommy Lexus Loves her ABDL's

Post by Lexus »

Today, Mommy Lexy was in the kitchen making my wonderful Abie panckaes and eggs to start off the morning right. I had finished the breakfast and walked to his room so that I could feed him, the door was open just a little bit and I could see him through the crack of the door. He was trying on mommmy's pink panties!! Looks like someone is growing up to be a panty wearing sissy boy! My sweet little Abie admiring himself in the mirror very intently, looking at himself with a huge smile on his face! The way he was so comfortable with those panties made me wonder if he had done it before. I have a feeling mommy Lexy is going to be catching him trying on my panties and who knows what else more often! I cracked open the door slowly and walked into his room as I saw him take off the panties and they fell to the floor...

Call Mommy Lexus to talk about your sissy boy fantasies!

888-430-2010
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Very cute I love it
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips