Shy...don't know what to say :(

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Babytim

Shy...don't know what to say :(

Post by Babytim »

I want to call a mommie/sitter tonight but I wouldn't know what to say. This would be my first time calling any number. I know I would be into forded diapering, and being told how naughty I was for acting like a baby. I would want to be humiliated for having a pee "accident" in my pants, but I am naturally shy and wouldn't know what to say to my mommy/sitter. Any suggestions on who to talk with or how to start the phone call?
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I suggest you look at the bios and email or PM the Mommy you like and get to know her and make sure she knows what you want before you call. Many callers don't say much on the call and prefer that nommy does all the talking :) good luck sweety!
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

The first few minutes of a first time call are really intence. :shock:

You are nervious, shy, your heart is pounding....

and then, after a few minutes of talking to YOUR mommy,
things get more relaxed, because you come to realize that you are talking to YOUR mommy, and you are safe in her arms. 8)

The mommies, grannies, babysitters, etc., are so understanding of our needs, that the first-time jitters quickly go away. :D

Please come back and tell us about your first call.

We all share on this playground. :wink:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Oh sweetie, knowing what you like is half the battle, and you've done that already :) . All you have to remember is that whom ever you choose will guide you through your first call, and to be honest and forthcoming about what you like...and of course breathe!! lol

Lexus
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

I can understand how you nervous you must be hun. But I can assure you, we are very used to sweet, shy boys like you. Ava and Lexus gave some very good advice.

First: check out the bios, find a mommy that you think suits your needs/wants or one that just catches your eye.

Second: message her and get to know her a bit before the call. Tell her exactly what you said above. You have a really good idea of what you are looking for and that is plenty for a mommy to go on. Chatting with your new mommy beforehand makes it a much easier transition.

Third: As was stated, we are very used to shy little ones. It is not uncommon for mommy to have to do most of the talking and that is OK. That is what we are here for. To care for you and make you comfortable. And each and every lay is very adept at this.

After your first few minutes with your new mommy, you will start to relax and build a relationship. Then your future calls will be much easier.

Goodluck hun, I know whatever mommy you choose will be great!
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west