My mom called me "Baby"

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
pinkluvs15

My mom called me "Baby"

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I was talking with my mom, and at the end of the conversation, she called me "Baby". I asked her about that, and she said that I will always be her baby.
I started to cry a little. She opened quite a few doors to my heart just with that.

It is so good to know that my mom feels that way about me. I'm not talking about diaper fetish or anything like that, although I figure she has known about my fetish since I was just a wee lad. When I was a teen, I thought I had my stash well hidden, but you can't hide stuff from a mom. I believe she knew.

She never said a word about it, and for that, I'm grateful.

I'm just happy that I'm still her baby, and always will be. That is worth more than anything to me. Life isn't easy, and my mom understands.
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Oh honey, didn't you know that all mommys will always look upon their children as "babies"? No matter how old they get, we always see our children as they once were - the flood gates of memories are always open, reminding us of how you were when you were small, how you have grown over the years, but our memories of your baby years are always the strongest.

Maggy
love,

Mommy Maggy
pinkluvs15

I sort of figured, but...

Post by pinkluvs15 »

MommyMaggy,

I reckoned that many moms do always think of even their grown children as their little ones. I just never heard this from anyone of my friends.
Perhaps they didn't want to admit it, but I'll bet they felt the same way I did and do.

From those I spoke with regarding this, almost all of the answers were that "my mom was glad that I finally grew up". Others had no comment.

I figure I'm a lucky guy that, even though I'm all grown up, my mom still remembers and thinks of me as her little one. She's always there for me, and cares about me in the same way in terms of feelings. I really am her kid, and always will be.

I'll tell you one thing: no one messes with her kid. It's such a wonderful feeling that my mom still cares about me like this. I certainly have always felt that special bond between me and her.

I have a great relationship with her even after the rough teen years when, of course and in my opinion at the time, everything she said was wrong, and I of course was right, and I drove her crazy with this attitude. Poor mom :(
But that's a teenager for you.

Many times, I have been really sick with the flu, and one time with appendicitis. One thing is certain. I wanted my mommy, and she was always there for me, and I'm not to ashamed to admit that! :)

That's just a few examples.

Now that I am older, I love and respect my mom more than ever. :D

Thanks MommyMaggy for the wonderful words. Moms really are the best!