Yay! Got some toddler size plastic pants!

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
pinkluvs15

Yay! Got some toddler size plastic pants!

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Oh happy day! I got some awesome plastic pants in toddler size in the mail today. Snap-on style. Yep, the real deal, and I'm glad I can still fit into them. I just love plastic baby pants. I always have, and always will along with diapers :)
Maybe someday I will fulfill a fantasy of a plastic ball pit except the plastic ball pit would be filled with plastic panties. Woo Hoo!
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Wow, I would have to lose A LOT OF WEIGHT to be able to fit into a pair of real, toddler-sized plastic baby panties. :lol:

Some years ago, back when they were still in business, I used to order "real" adult-sized Gerber plastic baby panties from VI Products, Inc.

They were exactly like the "real thing" because they were the real thing, same material, same workmanship, same design as the ones for babies.

Sadly, they are now out of business now. :cry:

Those of us who love and remember cloth diapers and rubber (plastic) baby panties, are a small, ageing minority. :(

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
pinkluvs15

I'm a kind of shrimpy guy, so no problem

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Yeah Little Stinky Britches, I'm a lucky guy that I can still fit into the toddler size plastic panties. They're a bit tight, but I can still do it even over a diaper.

I too remember the VI plastic panties. I bought a few myself mail order a long time ago. Certainly not as tight since made for us grown-up types, and yep, made by the same folk that made Gerber plastic panties. As you described, same material and even same cut as the toddler size and smaller. Sadly, they haven't made them in many years. They went out of business. What a bummer :(
I understand that some of the women that worked at Gerber bought the rights, and hence VI products for a while.

I would love to be able to purchase the same type of vinyl material and elastic and sew them. I'm pretty handy with a sewing machine :wink:

Take care and peace :)
BarbieMadison

Post by BarbieMadison »

How exciting!
Barbie <3