telling my fiancee I'm abdl

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
toddlermitch

telling my fiancee I'm abdl

Post by toddlermitch »

We've only been together for just over 2 months. We were engaged after only a month. We're so perfect together. How do I tell her I'm abdl? She's pretty kinky as it is (she likes being tied up) but im kinda scared she'll react poorly if I tell her. She has a 4 year old daughter too and that might add to her discomfort.
pinkluvs15

That is a tough issue

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Hi toddlermitch,

Well, that is a tough problem you have. I've been there myself. Although I wasn't engaged, I figured that I would have to tell my girlfriend at the time about my diaper fetish. It looked like we were headed for the long haul in terms of a serious relationship. And that's how it worked out over 11 years.

So I mustered my courage, and asked while we were in an intimate moment if she had any kinks. She said she did, and then she asked if I did. I let her know. She was a bit caught off guard, but she already knew of my panty fetish. I explained that I liked to be dominated in a DL way, and she was fine with this to my surprise. I had to explain it, but it worked out just fine. I was fortunate.

About your intended with a 4 year old girl: you need to explain this has nothing to do with kids. It's all about adults role playing, and nothing more since that's what it is.

I'm not sure how this will work out for you, and I never have had that particular complication, but honesty is usually the best policy, but use your discretion. Do you want to try and hide your fetish from the one you love constantly being in fear of being outed? I did that before, and it worked for a couple of years with another girlfriend. I'm not sure if she knew or not, but not being honest drove a wedge between us. Looking back, and still being in contact with her, I found out that my fetish would not have mattered. Honesty mattered.

So there you have it from someone who has been down that road. It's now up to you. Is it worth it? I hope so. I hope she is a very understanding woman who will love and accept you for who you are.
I wish you all the best of good fortune.

Take care of yourself!